.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 20, 2005

“It’s not my fault that the marriage had so many problems. That marriage was on the rocks long before I slept with your sister’s husband.” (By the way, my sister’s husband’s name is Todd Hanson and he lives in Roanoke Virginia. My sister’s name is Marie.)

Q: "How could you run that old lady off the road?"
A: "She was already old."

Q: "How could you steal that poor guy's wallet?"
A: "He was already poor."

Q: "How could you commit genocide?"
A: "They were already being discriminated against."

Ah hell... I was out with some friends and this is probably the scotch talking at this point. LOL


Well, if it is, let it speak because it made perfect sense. Duh. I wish I had said that. Using that girl’s logic, we should all take advantage of things that are unstable.

Cute girl... what was the occasion?

No biggie, it was just church last Sunday. That is my granddaughter. She is so very sweet.


It's small consolation, but she will probably have the pleasure of repeating the experience, this time on the receiving end. If he cheated while married once, I'd take a bet that he'll do it again.
The bottom line is, most people are too stupid or lazy to think things through.

Auntie, you are exactly right, I guess they are just too lazy to think things through. But, I find it to be a HUGE consolation that these nimrods will eventually be on the receiving end of the cheating scam. Also, I find it interesting AND very telling that in all of the time that I have had this blog, not one husband stealing bimbo nor one wife screwing sleaze ball have ever, ever, written to defend their behavior.

Oh yeah... my dad did that with the 4 wives after my mom. It's amazing how many women go after married men. In fact, the only time I can remember women actually hitting on me was when I was married. I actually stopped wearing my ring so it would stop.

Well, I would LOVE to know why a woman would do that. I not only look for the rings, I squint to see if the wrinkle lines are still there. My first husband would put his ring in the left side of his glove compartment.
He cheated on me with a girl named Gina. I found a guest check from a restaurant in the laundry that had her name and phone number on it. I called her and told her he was married. She said that he told her that there was a nutty ex-girlfriend who would call his new friends and pretend to be his wife. Well, this girl’s mother worked with him and she eventually asked her mother to look in his personnel file. (The mother worked in the personnel department of Sonoma State Hospital )
One day he left to go meet his little friend and I called her again and said that I knew he was on his way over there to see her. She had (unbeknownst to me at this time) had her mother check and she now knew he was married. She was all apologetic, “Oh ma’am, I am so sorry, I swear I didn’t know he was married, ma’am.” I said, It’s OK, just do me a favor. His wedding ring is in the glove compartment all the way to the left and the baby’s car seat is in the trunk with my library books. Just pretend like you are going with him and reach in the glove compartment and get the ring and ask him what it is and then ask him to go into the trunk to show you what is in there.”

Well, she did it. She called me and we both laughed as she told me how he reacted. (He refused to open the trunk but she did get the ring.)
He came home about two hours after he left. When I asked him where he had been, he said, “Taco Bell.” She told him we had spoken but he still acted as though he could deny it. Vex was like that, he would deny anything unless I had incontrovertible proof like a love letter.

Oh, I just remembered something about the first one. This was great. I knew he was cheating and for some reason, I was going to go to his girlfriend’s house to confront her (this was before she finally spoke to her mother). Anyway, he gave me the wrong address (Duh) and I drove around like an idiot for a while before just going back home. When I got there, he was gone and the baby was in the bedroom alone. I took him to the neighbor’s apartment and then I parked so that he couldn’t see my car but I could see him come home. Once he got home, I waited about ten minutes and then I went in and said, “I couldn’t find her house.” Then I told him to go check on the baby. He came out of the bedroom and said, “The baby is gone!!! He was freaking out. I asked him if he left the apartment, he said “No.” so I said, “Well then, the baby has to be there, he couldn’t have crawled past you.” I acted like it was all a big joke and he was panicking as he tried to convince me that the baby was really gone. I let him freak out for a while before I went to the neighbor’s and got the baby. Shortly after that, the incident happened about the glove compartment and I left him all together.

That was back in the day when I was young enough to see things for what they were. Right and wrong was a little bit clearer and I was confident enough to leave when things got bad. It took two more husbands and a lot more cases of cheating before my mind became so clouded that I couldn't tell what I knew from what I thought. I am doing my best to clear things up.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home