.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 20, 2005

who is this girl? she is frightened. she is alone. she doesn't know why she's been left to rot. she doesn't understand how she can put everyone first, but be last on everyone's list, including her own.
with her pretty face painted on, she lights up the room. but the gleam in her eye is long since gone. maybe it was the flinch before the punches struck. the forced smiles. the tears. something has pushed the sparkle away.
when her body slides smoothly under you, do you feel the fear? can you sense she is ready to cry?


I took this off of Mandi’s blog. She said that hers was nowhere near as “in depth” as mine. Well, I think that this is pretty damn deep. I understand exactly what she is saying here and I think it a shame that a 20 year old should be able to grasp these words. I can’t imagine how someone so young could write that. Even though I may have begun to experience the things that led me to understand these words, I doubt that I would have been able to put the words together at such a tender age.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mandi2hott19/

I wanted to slap him. I just walked away and notified the security guards. I felt disgusting.

Yep, that’s exactly how I felt. The sad thing is that these guys wouldn’t repeat the same behavior if they didn’t occasionally get lucky so it must work with a bunch of women. Isn’t that a nasty thought? Married men and pregnant women, how gross.

Luckily, my wife knew me well enough to know there was nothing to that. Honesty has it's benefits. :-)

Yes-sir-e-bob, it certainly does. How nice to have the kind of reputation that makes people believe you in situations where you could really look bad. I know that my father doesn’t always appreciate everything that I do, but he knows that if I say something, it is the truth. There are some questions that I might refuse to answer, but if I do say something, you can take it to the bank.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home