.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 20, 2005

My horoscope for today...

As the Sun moves through Gemini over the weeks ahead, you Crabs are finishing up old business. Projects that you began as far back as last summer should now be nearing completion. Forget about the calendar; your year is coming to a close and you must do everything you can to get ready to begin anew as summer rolls around.

Last summer I had surgery to remove a tumor from my parathyroid gland on a Friday. On the following Monday, Vex became violent with me. That was when I realized that he was having an affair. So, last summer, I began to end my marriage. I guess that is the project that is “nearing completion”.

On June 3rd, I will be going on a 5 day vacation to Vermont. I will be staying in Norwich, near Burlington. It’s on Lake Champlain and I will just sit there and fish for a while. I am hoping that I can find a computer to post from, maybe I can go to the local library and use their computer. With any luck at all, someone there will have a laptop. If I cannot find a way to do post from Vermont, I may leave Guy in charge. I think he can handle it.

I bet David could handle it as well. Oh, I am sure I will find a way to do it. I hope.

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live 3 hours from Vermont and havefmaily in Burlington. If you end up bored, give me a ring.

May 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home