.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I’m back!

OK...I’m home and I’m glad. Going to the doctor was a waste of time, they just told me to go to another doctor. How silly is that? They could have called me but a whole lot of people put in a whole lot of effort so that I could have this time with the doctor. The receptionist signed me in, the business lady took my co-pay (totally wasted money if you ask me) and the P.A. came and got me. I bet some people I didn’t even see got paid to handle this useless appointment and I imagine that my insurance will even pay more than a few bucks for it.

Oh well, I’m home anyway. And I am going to do something tonight...I think. I think I am going to give in to this urge to get out. I could wait for tomorrow, but I don’t want to. I really need to get out tonight. Today has felt like a complete waste of time...don’t you hate that? I haven’t even done my dishes yet so I am a tad behind my usual schedule. I wonder where my web cam went? I forgot about it, out of sight out of mind you know.

Isn’t it awful about those kids that were attacked by a bull shark? They said that “the Great White may have a bed rap, more people are killed by bull sharks.” Well, that was an important piece of information to leave out. Where do these bull sharks live? It doesn’t matter too much to me now, I live too far inland, but I do love the beach and will probably go back sometime...which ones should I avoid?

I’m one of those idiots that goes way out in the water, past the waves so I need to know because I would be the easiest treat. Maybe I just won’t go out so far anymore.

I love the beach although I think I should stay in pools, they seem a little bit safer. I can still take a walk on the beach...I’ll just do my swimming where I can see what’s in the water. I’ve been to beaches where you could see what was in the water and I saw things that I didn’t want to see so I can’t really win. Those stingray things are a little but too scary for me to swim with. They say they don’t hurt people but I would just as soon swim in the pool that with those guys. I gave the bugs outside, I’ll give marine animals the ocean. There. Now, if only the bugs would keep their end of the agreement, I’d be happy.

I can’t get rid of the bugs at all. The south isn’t like the north where bugs are concerned. They are HUGE down here. I left a perfectly good city like Chicago and a bug killer dude for the south and an electronic technician. That was stupid.

So, I guess I asked for the bugs. At least I don’t have frogs, they have them near the coast. I swept one up in a kitchen once, I didn’t even know that was an option. I never had amphibians crawling around my house up north. I think I want to go back to the middle of the country where things are safer and there are fewer bugs.

Yeah, I miss the seasons. And it’s so cold up there that you don’t thaw out until July and it’s cool again by September so you only have a few weeks of misery. I did like Phoenix, it got pretty cold at night down there...but now that I think about it, it was February so maybe that’s just their winter. California was nice, I could drive to Frisco and it would always cool off. Where I lived in Virginia was pretty nice as well, it was in a valley and really bad weather never came in there. Oh, by the way...the word weather, when I was a kid, I used to see how many words that I could make out of it. Ask your kids to see how many they can make out of that word...I had fun doing it...maybe some other kid will, too.

Well, I have to clean my house so that I can come home to a clean house if I do go out.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home