.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

OK then...

I am so unbelievable hot here...I can't figure out where the landlord went. He hasn't returned my calls and I don't know whether to worried or to be angry.

It's almost time to pay the rent...not that I have the money anyway, LOL, but I won't pay any part of the rent before paying for an AC dude to come over here. Does anyone out there know any AC people in Cobb County? I don't...and I would hate to be taken advantage of by someone who would tell me that I need an entire new furnace or whatever.

Now...I have another problem. I was paying AOL on my phone bill and when I tried to stop AOL...nobody would let me! They never stopped it so I just stopped paying for it and now my phone doesn't work...I bet they didn't read my letter. LOLOL.

I put a letter in there telling them that I wasn't going to pay AOL but that I would pay them...I guess that wasn't good enough. Did you ever have your phone turned off and then pick it up to call the phone company to ask them why? I keep doing that...but it doesn't work, not even for one phone call. You know, the more I think about it, the more I think that there has to be a problem somehwere, I am not behind enough on my bill to have it turned off.

I think I should call them to find out what the problem is...but I can't! Oh well, I need to shower and go to the doctor, have a good afternoon!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home