.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Here is an amazing Date From Hell Story...

...Told in the ladies own words:

haha oh my...i met this guy in a chat room i think...i can't really remember...anyway he had been bugging me about going out and at the time my grandmother was in the hospital so i really didn't want to go out with him, but just to get him off my back i agreed only if we could meet somewhere close to the hospital just in case i had to go back...anyway-so we meet at my mom's house because i had to take the dog for a walk and clean up her place a bit (she hadn't been home at all since my grandmother went into the hospital) so we take the dog for a walk and he tells me that he just bought a car ...good for him blah blah blah i'm a firm believer that first dates guys should pay-ESPECIALLY if he's asked me out-after that then things can be sorted out and divided up or whatever...(even though I always offer to pay my half-i figure if he's a gentleman he won't let me pay?) so i mention a few times that i'm starving-and i was-i hadn't eaten all day. he says something like he just bought a car so he has no money-i ask him if he paid cash for it or put anything down on it and he said no...so i was like oh ok...so then we decide to watch a movie-and this guy has the audacity to sit next to me and try to unbutton my pants and put his hand down my pants...i was like wtf do you think you're doing??? so he moves and i'm thinking okay he's backing off...then i say i'm bored...he says well we should go into the bedroom it'll be more fun! (I know i should have ended the date already, but i didnt) so we go outside and i bend over to pick something up and he makes a comment about a sexual position...and i've about had it...so i am so hungry i scrounge through my mom's fridge to make something to eat and this guy has the nerve to ask me to make him something to eat! so finally i tell him i have to get back to the hospital and he walks out to the car with me and tries to kiss me...i just turn my cheek and told him i dont kiss on the first date...So i'm thinking this guy will get the message-apart from the fact that i told him i wasn't interested..but NO...he texts messages me the next day and says "i know you're going through a hard time with your g-ma in the hospital but i have to ask you a question" so i'm like "what" and he texts me back with "would you ever let me eat you out"Needless to say I didn't respond and I never talked to him again...what are some guys thinking??

Well, I think they're thinking that if you are going to "host" a date, you mean business. Unfortunately for us and for the decent guys, this is why we don't want them in our houses. What a shame. You know, if I hadn't seen guys like this with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it. But you would be absoluetly STUNNED at how many of this type are out there, crawling around waiting for a decent, trusting lady to leech onto. And they leech on in every sense of the word, financially, emotionally, even pfysically. All of those resources are ours to tap into. We shouldn't be wasting them on pigs like these. Like I said before, the ickier they are, the stickier they are. Stay away!

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Are you saying the guy did something wrong? Those moves have always worked for me.

June 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg:
Geez that guy was some kind of creap, obviously bad upbringing.
Buddy

June 27, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah...creepy for sure, almost as bad as my own personal date from hell, chronicled here somewhere in this blog.

June 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home