.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Meg...

...good blog! And happy birthday

GOOD blog? I’ve got to do better than that. Anybody can author a GOOD blog...I want to make this a GREAT blog. So, tell me...what would you guys like to see here? I can do it all. I can discuss current events, political philosophy, any one of my ex’s (Although Vex is the one that I could make the most of...the other two weren‘t such jack-asses.), I could just wax prosetic (a word I made up all on my own) on any gievn subject, hell, I can even handle a decent fart joke now and then.

I’m here to please, let me entertain you. I do have a couple of standards, though. There’ll be no tit shots, I wouldn’t have done that ass shot unless I was trying to prove a point. One thing that I DO NOT have is a fat ass. And if it had ever occurred to me that anyone would use it as wallpaper, I wouldn’t have even done that. So, within reason, I’ll do whatever you want me to do. Of course, my computer skills are limited so it almost has to be something written...everything else I need I have to contract out.

I’ve cleaned the house and I've gotten dressed...I’m going out tonight. I don’t know where and I don’t know how, but I am. I’m gonna take my two piece custom made pool cue and hustle me some little boys. They're such wonderful fodder for me and my skill. I take a couple of games to get warmed up and while I'm still a bit rusty, they feel oh, so sorry for me.

“Little lady, let me show you something...”

I just smile pretty and say, “Oh, please do...show me something.”

Somewhere around my third game, I start sinking those balls. Of course, it must be because of the wonderful advice I’ve just been given...right???

The little boys pat themselves on the back as I sink a few balls.

Then...I get my eye.

The little boys stand there, jaw on the ground, eyes wide open and then they say... “Bitch”.

Then they spend the rest of the night trying to beat me.

Apparently, the testosterone induced are ego driven. That’s OK, I can handle it. Age has a very calming effect on a woman and it will beat youth in most battles that could possibly arise. I began shooting pool before these kids were potty trained and they don’t stand a chance.

But...if there are any little boys out there in the Atlanta area who want to take me on...name the place...I’ll be there. Actually, it doesn’t even have to be a little boy now that I think of it...I beat 9 out of every 10 men I play.

The odds are always in my favor and if I do get beat, it’s by somebody whose a joy to watch so I can’t lose. And, I think we all sort of play up to the competitions' level...sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

But I have found that whatever game I play, I usually play better with some competition, don’t you?

I’ll have to take a picture for you guys tonight because I plan on looking good. It helps with the “I’m just a silly woman.” effect. Actually, just bearing the tits does that...men truly do think we're stupid. Well, at least they don't think that we're as smart as they are. That’s OK because actually, I agree with them. But it’s just a numbers thing...there are some very bright women out there and I have seen more than a few male blondes.

Sorry, ladies, I hate to say that, but that’s they way I feel. Based on my experience and things like thongs...I've noticed that men are just a tad bit smarter...in general. Now, if you chicks would realize that turning left on green IS a legal maneuver...maybe I’d rethink that one. Just get your asses out into the intersection, when the light turns red, the car in the middle of the intersection has the right of way and people WILL let you turn. That’s perfectly legal ladies...now get out there and do it.

By the way, I've been trying to universalize something...I’m not sure if it’s working or not but if you do something stupid while you're driving and I look you in the eye and shake my hair at you...I’m calling you a blonde/bad driver/idiot. OK? So...now I hope we understand each other.
I’ve got the music playing and I feel good today, the sun is shining and out I go to walk my dog!

See ya!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

"Meg scent me"? Ha! :)

You should use your pool cue to hustle those little boys for money. Or, at the very least, free drinks and food at the bar!

I'm not sure about your whole men-smarter-than-women thing... My wholly unscientific opinion is that there are lots of really brilliant guys and lots of really stupid guys. With women, there aren't so many "outliers" - most gals are "pretty smart", and finding one that is unbelievably stupid or insanely smart is less common than with the males.

Thanks for the plug for my blog (and my fart story!) My boyfriend read it and said, "oh geez." :)

June 22, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well, like I said, THONGS. You're boyfriend is just defending his team.


:):):)


Meg

June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home