.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I just went out to run to the store and this car followed me there so I cut through the parking lot to be on the safeside and he kept coming so I turned on my directionsl to signal a right.
I didn't make the right, I went straight. His signal came on and then I did turn right, he was STILL following me so I started to drive to the police departmen. He must have figured out that I wasn';t stopping so he honked his horn. I looked in my rear view and it was the one birthday present that I would have asked for if I thought it was possible.
I haven't seen him in months and he was just going to stop by to say hello, saw me leave and followed me, not meaning to scare me. He asked me out for a little while...I ran to the store and came here to write this, he is out there waiting...I am so happy...I don't want to make him wait...

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home