.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Good morning!!!

Do you remember those two different profiles that I had at the POF web site? Well, there is a guy named Ron who is talking to both of the characters. When both Meg and Kelli told him that his wife had emailed them, he wrote them back in 2 very interesting and distinctly different ways.

This is the email that he sent to Meg (Meg is a very sweet lady who doesn’t appreciate being lied to):

Just so you know...My EX WIFE "Hacked" my computer and is trying to ruin my social life!!!She still wants me because I'm a good guy!!!I was married over 20 years...nobody needs to tell me about commitment!!!Thanx for thinking the worst!!!BTW...I'm no perv!!!Ron

LOLOLOL, he is angry at Meg for doubting him. Rick used to lie like that, he told one of his mistresses that I was an ex-girlfriend as well. I love the way these nuts try to turn it all back on the ones that they are lying to. Manipulation by internet, what a concept.

Now, Ron replied to Kelli with this email (Kelli told him that he should call his wife):

OK... Called her...LOLShe don't give a s*%t what I do...So, Now what can we do???I'll be in my L'ville office next week...Wanna get a drink???Dinner???Let me know...Catch ya later...Ron

He figured that Kelli wouldn’t mind being lied to. What a nit-wit. Ooohh, I should post a picture of this freak so that women will see him coming. I will do that next.

But first, I wanted to let you know that Rick hasn’t sent any alimony since last month, and he hasn’t bought medical insurance either. So, I think that I can safely assume that he doesn’t even have enough money to do either one of those things. If he did, he would have done so at least long enough to get a divorce.

Of course, he probably needs a way out of getting married again as well. He doesn’t want a divorce, he doesn’t need one. He asked me to wait for him for 2-3 years and if I know him, he is counting on that 2-3 years to have a little fun with. I have given him no reason to think that I am serious this time. I know him, he will lie for as long as he has to and then he will just run away. We are in Georgia because he wanted to run away from one of his affairs. Knowing him, he only had to lie to his current bimbo long enough to get her to Montana. Now, if he can get her to stay there long enough for the Montana court’s to get jurisdiction over him and his baby, he will be nice to her for a little while. He has already gotten her to move there, now he just needs her to spend a few months there. Oh, I am so glad that I didn’t move to Montana, I could be sitting alone in a state that has 12 people in it

OK, I have to go to the SSN office, so I must run. Also, I have to post a Seinfeld trivia quiz for some people on my other blog...when I do, I will post it here as well.

I’ll be back in a little while, unless our government has suddenly become efficient. I doubt that, so I am just going to head on out and wait for someone to call my name.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home