.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

HI!

I should have left well enough alone. I went out with a man tonight when I just should have waited for "make out on the couch dude" from last night.

If you ever find yourself on a date with a woman and you would like to have her sneak out on you, just do what this guy did. We went to a nice restaurant for dinner and I asked him how long he had been divorced. He said 9 years and then he said he missed being married. I asked him what he missed the most about marraige and he responded, "Waking up early in the morning and crawling under the blankets to eat breakfast." I wanted to gag on my spinach and artichoke dip. Then, when I jokingly said that I would love to order the baby back ribs but I didn't bring my dental floss, he offerred to "suck the meat" out of my teeth. I did inded gag at that visual. I should have eaten more last night because with all of that gross stuff going on during dinner tonight, I could barely stomache the ice water.

After dinner, he asked if I would like a drink, I told him that I didn't really like alcohol and I would have to have a drink that tasted really good. I was looking at the drink menu and he took it away and suggested a few drinks, I didn't like any of his suggestions but was tired of arguing with him so I said, "Order me whatever you want." So, he ordered me a Long Island Ice Tea and then, when I couldn't drink it, he said, "We aren't leaving here until you drink every bit of that!"

I finally got him to leave without making me drink the entire thing and as we were walking out to the car, he pulled me close to him as though we were high school kids who had raging hormones. When he opened the car door, he tried to kiss me before I got in. I went to submit to a quick kiss to get it over with but he pulled me close and stuck his tongue down my throat as though he was searching for his car keys in my mouth. I was horrified.

He was taking me back to my car and pulled into a bar parking lot. I said I didn't want to go because I had to get up early. He said, "So do I...who cares?" Well, I did. He tried to get me to go shoot pool with him but I told him that I didn't have my stick and I didn't want to shoot with a bar stick. He asked, "Why?" I said that I played better with my own stick and he said, "You can play with any stick....it doesn't matter!"

I said, "Sure, I COULD play with any stick, I said that I played BETTER with my own stick." I was trying to be gracious but there was no way to keep it up. I finally told him, "I find the things that you have said offensive." He said, "No, it wasn't offensive! A lot of women are after me and I always talk like that!" I suggested that he should go find one of them.

He called me "uptight" for not getting into his behavior and basically dismissed everything that I said and imposed his will on me every opportunity that he could. And this was a middle aged, successful business man. By the time that I got home, I was so disgusted that I wanted to learn to like alcohol.

Then, I went online to check my email and found this:

FYI: When you meet a man on the internet looking for a good time when he is out of town on business, it usually means that he IS married. I know because Ron is married - I'm the wife for 26 years.

That would be fine except for the fact that I don't know who Ron is. So, this woman has informed me that her lying husband is emailing me but she never considered the fact that he might lie about his name as well. I tried to email her back to thank her and to find out who her husband is so that I could be sure to avoid him. But, I got the email back because she has an email block. I am hoping that she allows my email through (I filled out a form and resent it) so that I can assure her that I absolutely have no interest in married men. Of course, I have no idea how many decent women refused Vex before he found one who would to do a married man so this lady still has a problem. I am not that problem, but there are plenty of trash out in the world that could be. I have to think about this for a while.

As though that isn't bad enough, check this one out:

I am looking for a long-term intimate friend. I have been married for 18+ years, and although our relationship is good and we are best friends, there is little intimacy. In particular, the kind of intimacy I am missing is the playful, teasing, tickling, spontaneous, kissing, laughing kind. Dance with me a few steps as we walk through the mall....kiss while we ride an escalator...."accidentally" brush your hand against me and wink afterwards....tell me what you like and say "oh, yesssss" when we do that.....It's not that I'm into public displays of affection or that I'm not discreet when necessary; I'll protect your privacy just as I will mine. I have no desire to hurt any of your or my relationships.

If you are feeling like this, tell your wife! Especially if the two of you are "best friends". I would have rather Vex had come to me and said this than just go out and screw somebody else. You know, if you are lucky enough to be married long enough, this is what happens. Either leave the marraige or repair it. Like Vex, this guy will never learn how to be happy with a life long partner. He will keep screwing around instead of fixing the marraige and one day, he will find himself alone and miserable. Someday he will do something stupid, his wife will catch him and if she has a shred of self respect, she will divorce him. Then, he will lose his best friend and an 18 year marraige that is far more valuable than any woman who would be his accomplice.

Oh well, I am tired and must go to bed now. I have to say hello to someone, excuse me for a moment.

Mike, I see you again! If you are so interested, why don't you call me?

OK, that's it.

Good night!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home