.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Hi!

Sorry to be so late tonight but I had company. Dinner, a movie and a make out session on the couch. All in all, the kind of evening that I would like to have more of. Ah, that was nice.

My attorney’s office called today and “opposing counsel” has decided, after taking months to draw up the divorce papers, that I should sign them a little faster. She told my attorney that I did indeed have insurance, but the people at Circuit City’s human resources said otherwise and I was unable to go to a planned hospital trip because of it. I told my attorney that I understood how his attorney must feel, her client is a lying bastard. But, I am not signing any new papers when that jack ass is in contempt of the current order as it is. We could always go to court, it’s right down the street from me. Georgia has jurisdiction over this marriage and I am still here. I haven’t gone anywhere. He, on the other hand, decided to leave town and it would be a commute from Montana.

My attorney is on this one though, I think he sees the situation for what it is. That nimrod sent me insurance cards that arrived on the last day that they were any good. Oh well, I was pleasantly distracted from that this evening.

I really would enjoy more evenings like I had tonight. Like I always say, it’s easy to find a man, just lower your standards. I haven’t and as a result, I’ve been pretty bored and lonely lately. But, it certainly was worth the wait. This guy is perfect for such an evening, smart, funny, nice and as cute as a button. And hair...oh my God, hair. And a lot of it. Long, curly hair. And, IT’S EVEN ON TOP OF HIS HEAD! I haven’t been able to put my fingers through hair since the mid 80’s. This is the guy who gave left a copy of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy in between my screen door and back door early one morning after I told him that all of my Ring movies had been stolen. He is also the same guy who I was leading to the police department one night after he appeared to be following me. He honked at the red light before I turned right and I looked in the rear view and saw that it was him.

I was shocked, I hadn’t seen him in quite a while. One of these days I am going to ask him a few questions about why he decided to look for me again, right now I am just enjoying his company. And phone calls! I get phone calls during the day again. Those “just to say hello” calls that I haven’t gotten for years. I like that.

The last time that I saw this guy was one night a few months ago when I was out by myself shooting pool. I went up to the bar to get a drink, saying hello as I passed him. As I was waiting for my beer, another dude told me that this guy had been sitting at the bar staring at me ever since he had come in. I knew that he was there but I wasn’t really paying any attention, my mind was on the game. I wondered why he didn’t just come and speak to me after the other guy told me that he was watching me but I just brushed it off and went back to shooting pool. Then, a couple of weeks ago, he popped up totally unexpectedly and I couldn’t be more pleased. A more lovely distraction, I could not ask for. It’s just thing kind of thing that lets me know how lucky I am to have lost the big, bald, lying moron that was in my house a year ago.

Well, I am going to bed now. Have a great day!


Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home