.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Hi ya'll!

I was just about to go to bed but I wanted to get Sunday's Trivia Game in before I went to bed because I might not have the time before church. I was just watching television and I noticed a commercial for some "male enhancement" product and I have to say that it was done in such a cute, innocent and creative way that there was nothing to offend. If a product like THAT can find a way to produce a commercial that could be viewed by children without concerning their parents, I think that a bunch of other products could do the same. I happened to have no need for this particular product, but I would go out of my way to patronize a company that went out of their way to present their product in a manner that is not full of gratuitous sex, violence and foul language. When I am not headed off to sleep, I am going to create an e-mail sedning that message to certain companies so that anyone who wanted to could easily send the e-mail off to those who might be in a position to make a difference. The media keeps mentioning the power of blogs, let's see if we can't start flexing that power in various ways, OK? I am a firm believer in the fact that we the people CAN make a difference. Anyway, off to sleep I am so here are the questions. Have a great Sunday!

1. What is the capital of New Hampshire?

2. Who was President of the US in 1914?

3. How many bones are there in the human body?

4. What is the second largest city in Illinois?

5. Who declared June 6, 1944 a "a day that will live in infamy"?

6. On the television show Seinfeld, who had the "kevorka"?

7. Who is credited with the discovery of penicillin?

8. How many Vice Presidents served under President Nixon?

9. Name the longest reigning monarch of England.

10. Who played the lead character in the television show "Julia"?

11. What country was the original "Banana Republic"?

12. What North Carolina town was the supposed setting for Mayberry on the Andy Griffith Show?

13. What state contains the southern most point of the United States?

14. Who hit 3 home runs in one game during the 1977 World Series?

15. What Broadway musical introduced the song, "The Impossible Dream"?

16. Who wrote the book "In Cold Blood"?

17. What 1946 movie had characters named Bert and Ernie?

18. Name the only state in the country that is physically bordered by one other state and is otherwise surrounded by water.

19. Name at least 5 ways for a batter to get to first base.

20. The coffee bean originally grew wild on what continent?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home