.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Seinfeld Trivia Quiz

The answers are right below the quiz so hide them from yourselves. I didn't know how to hide the comments with the answer. I'm gonna try to do that now. If I figure out how to hide the answers, I'll probably be too lazy to come back here and get rid of this paragraph. Oh, one day when I'm bored and it comes to my mind, I might do it...but it probably won't be today. So, whatever. I hope it didn't bother you. Oh, and I sure hope reading this paragraph wasn't a waste of your time...I SO wouldn't want to do that. I know that time is money and some people just don't have time for pointless chit chat. I know I HATE that when I see other people do it. Like my sister, it doesn't matter WHAT we're talking about, she can't make a declarative sentence without going around in so many circles that I want to smack her. Don't you hate that? You're trying to get out of the conversation, but there's nothing you can do. The nut just keeps on and keeps on, talking and talking, making you crazier and more annoyed each time they go, "Oh...and the lady who works with her stepson's girlfriend said the very same thing!" Oh man. That just sticks in my craw. I can't get her to shut up so I basically tune her out. It works. OK then, here are those questions...good luck. Now that I look at them again they're really quite easy but of course I am a Seinfeld aficionado. There are few who could outdo me in Seinfeld Trivia. If you super Seinfeld fans would enjoy it, I'll make a quiz for US. If you want me to, just leave a comment. Oops, someone at the door. I have to go. Jeez, I hope it' not the Witness's. I can never be rude enough to stop them from coming around. Oh well, I better get that.

1. Who did George’s mother always wanted him to be more like?

2. What is Kramer’s mother’s name?

3. What was the virgin’s name?

4. What happened to Jerry on June 29th, 1980?

5. What holiday did George’s parents celebrate with a pole?

6. What did Puddy do for a living?

7. During what movie did Jerry and his girlfriend make out, making his parents angry?

8. Who did Jerry turn in for shoplifting?

9. What was Jerry’s father’s name?

10. What was George’s large coat made of?

11. What was the name of the book that George was supposed to read for his book club?

12. Who wanted Jerry to take him to dinner in exchange for an Armani suit?

13. What tool did George use to get the layer of “film” off of pudding?

14. What game did George play with the Bubble Boy?

15. What song did Jerry sing to distract him from the naked lady that Kramer was looking at?

16. Where did Uncle Leo’s son work?

17. Which main character did not appear in the first episode of Seinfeld?

18. What did Kramer drop into a man during surgery?

19. What did the vanity license plate on Kramer’s car accidentally say?

20. What movie were the gang headed to see when they became stuck in the Chinese restaurant?

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

1. Lloyd Braun
2. Babs
3. Marla
4. He vomited
5. Festivus
6. Auto mechanic/salesman
7. Schlindler's List
8. Uncle Leo
9. Mort
10. Gortex
11. Breakfast at Tiffany's
12. Kanny Banya
13. Exacto-knife
14. Trivial Pursuit
15. The Wheels on the Bus
16.The NYC Parks Department
17. Elaine
18. A Junior Mint
19. ASSMAN
20. Plan Nine From Outer Space

June 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool quiz, I am a huge fan as well and I still didn't know 4, 15 or 20.

Jerry

coincidence, I'm not the real Jerry

December 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home