.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Every so often...

...right before I generalize and affront men, I like to qualify my impudence by saying that I know there are awful women out there just like there are awful men. I am aware that many woman can be as abusive, if not more so, than any man can be. But, since I am a heterosexual female, my experience is with men. I never mean to upset anyone with my observations, they are just that, my observations. So, that being said, here I go again.

Oh my word, some guys are so unbelievably transparent in their efforts that I have to wonder if they just THINK that we are stupid or if they are just working on the assumption that women are, in fact, morons. You know that free dating service that I have been playing at? The one with the totally fabricated profile and the picture of my ass attached to it? Well, I checked that site again today and it had 162 new messages. With that many men to go through, I certainly had no problem finding one that was....shall we say....less that trustworthy?

Let’s start with this guy...who for the sake of discretion I will call Greg. Greg tells us quite a bit in this little synopsis of himself:

I'm a real down to earth kind of guy. Not bad looking. I have no pic's at this time - thanks to my Xwife, but will try to have some made. Would like to find someone who doesn't rely on only just a picture, cause a picture dosen't really tell you whats inside a person. I am a extremely romantic man with a lot of love inside and wanting to give to that special someone. I prefer slim women to average. I have been told I don't look my age but you be the judge if you will give me a chance to meet you. No games please, time is presious to me, as my special someone would be. p.s. I really don't want to spend a lot of time emailing each other before we could meet as I use the hunt & peck system. Sorry, hope you feel the same way.

Yep...Greg does tell us a bit, but I have a feeling that he doesn’t have a clue exactly how much he tells us here! It’s this type of miscalculation that tells most women that their man is cheating, the men just don’t realize how blatantly predictable they are when it comes to behavior. Now, let’s break down Greg’s summary of himself to see why a woman would do well to leave this one out there:

I'm a real down to earth kind of guy. In other words, we won’t be dining at the Ritz.

Not bad looking. Well, I’m not really GOOD looking, but I’m not a troll.

I have no pic's at this time - thanks to my Xwife, but will try to have some made. My wife found an email to me from another woman and I couldn’t lie my way out of it since the chick had a picture...so I don’t do pictures very often anymore.

Would like to find someone who doesn't rely on only just a picture, cause a picture dosen't really tell you whats inside a person. If you DO ask me for a picture, you are a bitch.

I am a extremely romantic man with a lot of love inside and wanting to give to that special someone. I am not capable of being happy with one woman, so I must constantly find more and more women to conquer.

I prefer slim women to average. Although you can’t tell much about what’s deep inside a person by their picture, their weight, on the other hand, will tell you VOLUMES.

I have been told I don't look my age but you be the judge if you will give me a chance to meet you. I don’t look my age but years of drinking have left me looking a bit closer to my father’s age. PLEASE, I don’t have much time, let’s get it on.

No games please, time is presious to me, as my special someone would be. I don’t have time to get to know you, my wife could possibly screw things up for me quickly, so let’s just get down to the good stuff.

p.s. I really don't want to spend a lot of time emailing each other before we could meet as I use the hunt & peck system. Sorry, hope you feel the same way. Once again, my wife leaves me very little time to screw around and she could mess us up very quickly so let’s just get it on!!!

OK, so you see that we can figure out what a man is trying to say and what he’s trying not to say. I can even tell a bit about a man by the pictures that he chooses to put up on his profile. Now, there is one guy there that is trying to cover all of his bases with his pictures:

Picture #1 Here I am and here is my bicep.


Picture #2 If you prefer a cowboy, I can oblige.


Picture #3 Here is my chest and abdomen...aren't they nice?


Picture #4 Or, if you prefer a clothed chest and abdomen, here I am!



Picture #5 Of course, maybe you are an ass lady.

OK then, I guess we know plenty about this guy. More than any of us could have possibly wanted to know. I see that he took his own chest shots, but who do you suppose he got to take his butt shot and why do you think they wouldn't have taken the others too? Oh, this was fun. I think it's about time for me to play with something else for a while. I cleaned my kitchen so well that I even cleaned my coffee pot. I think that now I will put some new coffee in my clean coffee pot. OK, see ya later.

Meggers

Send any comments to Meg.Kelso@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home