.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Usually, when I write things...

...I check them at least once to be sure of what I am about to put my name on. Sometimes, I put very little thought into things and I send them off without thinking. I recently did just that. I actually wrote an email and sent it off with the following sentence:

I have been sitting at the computer writing for hours and except for a small burning sensation, I am just fine!!!!

Now, I hadn’t been speaking of anything that should be burning and I didn’t refer to it again. I just announced that I was going to bed and signed my name. Then, when I got the return email, I was reading it when I happened upon this:

Now I must know about why you had a small burning sensation at 6:40 this morning.

Yeah. That’s certainly a question that I would be asking. Oh well, I meant my ass was numb from sitting on it at the computer...but how do you just gloss that one over?

I discovered something this week. I have done a lot of exhaustive study and I have come to the conclusion that butter pecan ice cream is great when you mix it with strawberry ice cream. Damn...that was good stuff. I want more. But, I have finished both half gallons, making a gallon of ice cream that I have eaten since Sunday when I bought this crap.

ARGH! I just rubbed my eye as though I had no make up on it when in fact, I did have make up on it! Yikes...now my eyelashes are all facing one way like a bunch of trees that were blown down by a hurricane! I hate when that happens.

I wonder about something, like the tree that falls in the forest with no one around...if a woman has PMS when there’s no man in the house...is she still a bitch? It’s no good to have all of this nastiness and no one to share it with. I could go out and try to shoot pool, usually when I do that, redneck icky people try to hit on me and I end up playing defense all night. So, actually, this could be a good thing. If they bug me tonight, I could really do some damage. This kind of female bitchiness should not be held back...it should be taken on the road. I could teach some real deep lessons like this. Of course, I’d have to fix my eye make up first.

I could even do something with my hair. I don’t know what, but I could do something. The other evening I was brushing my hair out after I took a shower. I was sitting in front of the television and brushing my hair when I decided to rip up a shirt and curl my hair with the rags. I haven’t done that since my daughter was little. So, I curled all of my hair up in little pieces of a Rick Shirt and went to sleep. The next day, I untied the rags and brushed out my hair. You know, there are some curls that are not meant to be brushed out. When I brushed my hair, the hair separated from each other and turned into major frizz. People pay a lot of money to undo what I had done to my hair. I had to leave the house so I didn’t have time to wet my hair and start over. I just pulled it all back and put it in a pony tail, then, for some odd reason, I sprayed it with hair spray as though there was some chance that the hair might go straight and that was a bad thing.

Later on, at the grocery store, I was speaking to a lady I know from church and she mentioned what a nice match my hair was. I asked her what she meant and she said, “Your piece, it matches the rest of your hair.” Apparently, she thought that somebody would go out and buy a big piece of frizz and attach it to the back of their head.

“Well, that’s because it is my own hair.” I responded.

“No, that can’t be, that can’t be real hair.”

“It is.”

“Well, I’ll be...that is your hair! Wow! That’s amazing!” At that point, her kid came up to us and she had to run. I'm not sure what to make of her comments. “Amazing” does not necessarily mean a good thing, now...does it?

OH, by the way...remember that guy who I have been out with quite a few times who never makes a move on me? Well, he came over again tonight and didn’t make a move on me again. This is the guy that I think Rick was referring to when he sent his answer to my adultery charges.

He named some guy who I had never heard of...but I think that’s because he didn’t remember the name correctly. I met this guy years ago and he had been asking me out for a while. The first time I tried to get rid of Rick, he stopped me from going out with this guy. I ran into him again and when I told Rick about it, he told me that he still wanted me too much to let me be with other men. That was last July. So, I told this guy that I was still going to work on my marriage. Then, a few months later, I ran into him again. He asked about Rick and I told him that he was gone so I could finally go out with him. So, we started going out every so often. When I was with my husband, I appreciated the fact that this guy never made a move on me because it made me think that he respected me. Now, it’s been months and we have gone out enough times to fill a month and he still leaves with the same good bye hug that I could use with my brothers. I am rather baffled about this one. I used to wonder how a guy my age who had a good job and owned his own home could stay unattached for so long and now I see...he doesn’t realize that sex exists. In all of the years this guy has been on the planet, he has never figured out that he could just reach over and touch somebody. Of course, I could be wrong, he could just be a mass murderer and I am the person who will be interviewed on the news saying, “He’s always been such a quiet man...I never would have thought he could be violent.”

We just sat there and chatted this evening when he came over. For some reason, we did start stretching for a while, but after that, we got back on the couch and chatted some more.

This guy plays many instruments...he plays the accordion, the mandolin and a bunch of others. When I go to his house, he plays for me. I enjoy that...it’s amazing how quickly his fingers can play those things. The last time I was at his house, we watched a movie. We were lying on the floor in front of his TV when he started rubbing my back. I stretched out and he gave me a full blown back rub. That was very nice, it’s amazing how good it can feel to be touched by some one after you haven’t been for a long time. Anyway, it’s a good thing it didn’t feel much better than it did, I would have had to call my friend Mike.

Mike is a guy friend that I have. The other night when I was speaking with him, I was telling him about the guy I went out with that mashed at me (is that what you call it when a masher goes after you?) and how I didn’t appreciate it. We were talking about sex and I said that if I wanted a piece of ass for no good reason, I would just call Mike and ask him for it. I haven’t had to do that yet, but I surely am glad to know that should I need him, my friend Mike is always alert and able. Mike always likes it when I talk about him on this thing....How do you like that mention Mike!?!

Mike is bald, bald, bald. He shaved his head...one of the many Michael Jordan-looking people. Didn’t Michael Jordan do bald men everywhere a huge service when he shaved his own head? All of a sudden, men with hair were shaving their heads to be “like Mike”. Not since baseball caps have bald men everywhere been so pleased to see a new fad come in.

OK, now I have convinced myself that I have nothing to say. OH! By the way, I was reading blogs the other day and I came across one that mentioned me. It said something to the effect of, “I get the feeling that she doesn’t read any blogs besides her own.” What an odd thing to read when I was reading other blogs, that I DON’T READ OTHER BLOGS!

What am I supposed to do? Mention all the other blogs that I read? I mention those that ask me to mention them or that I find particularly interesting for one reason or another. How do you get the “feeling” that a person does or doesn’t do something? What a skank that chick was.

Anyway, I am going to go and read some other blogs, I won’t be reading that one again, but I need to catch up with my friend Anne’s latest entry. She waited for years after her marriage to write her blog, not a bad idea since she has a much more balanced view of what she went through in her marriage. I only waited 4 months after Rick left before I wrote about him. I was certainly not in any “balance” at the time, but I never said that I was. I believe that I stated exactly what I was doing and why I was doing it. My purpose hasn’t changed although at times, I feel as though my attitude has. To some extent...my attitude does change, but I can’t imagine what could happen to make me be more “balanced” with Rick.

An apology or a nice kiss off would have done it, but that’s not going to happen so I will have to get over Rick the old fahsioned way, I’ll have to just find somebody new. Oh well, maybe later. This evening, I have to write an email to that guy explaining why I has a burning sensation.

See ya later,

Meggers


OH, there's this guy that I e-know and we write each other all the time. We come up with questions to ask each other and we write long involved stories answering the question. The other day, I asked him to tell me about his most favorite "drunk" He did and then he asked me the same question. I wrote him and told him all about my favorite drunken binge... I am going to post it after I post this so it will be up there is a couple of minutes. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home