.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, September 30, 2005

I forgot to mention...

...this poor guys needs help badly. He pays $20-$50 bucks and hour to be stomped uopn:

i am finishing a stunt video and need women to trample me. if you would like to vent your anger by stomping me with a few girlfriends, that would be great! you get a release form in case I get hurt you are not responsible. i only tape from your knees down, so faces are not shown. If oyuy or any woman you know wants to make a few bucks stomping a guy, please let me know. thanks, matt
310-849-4229


www.myspace.com/trampletime

I don't know where he is, but if you need a few bucks and feel like stomping the hell out of a guy...give the poor dude a call.

OK, I'm going to bed now, see ya later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home