.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I just spoke with Rick...

...and it went very nicely. His mother is dying so I am going to let him deal with this without any bullshit from me. I am a decent person, regardless of what I have done in the past. And, Rick doesn't deserve to have to deal with me being nasty while he is saying good-bye to his mother. He was at work when I spoke to him and I needed to speak to him so I told him that I would call him later...after he visited his mother and I took my granddaughter shopping for her birthday. That's all for now, I am about ready to leave to take the baby shopping, so I'll be back after a while.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home