.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A couple of people asked me...

...how much of what Rick said in that conversation was true. So, I decided to add comments to his emails for you.

What he said:

Hi, I really like your profile. I just moved her in june from back east to take care of my mother. I'm just getting settled in and looking for a friend to start and go from there. If your interested, write back.

What he meant:

I pay so much in alimony that I had to move in with my mother. No woman will go for a guy who says “Spread ‘em!” so I will just go through the motions of a short friendship.

Hi! I enjoyed getting your e-mail and look forward to learning more about you. Your profile says that you came here for your family, that's nice. How old are your kids? I am about to leave for a short vacation, but I will still be able to e-mail you. Maybe we will get to know each other really good before I get back. So, where did you move here from?Sarah

What he said:

Hi Sarah, It was nice of you to respond. My Is Rick,my mother has COPD,it's a breathing disease.I don't know about good son it's just thr right thing for me and her.I was born in Helena and i grew up in the Great Falls area,I have 2 sons 27,23 they live in Virginia. I'm jealous (taking vacation),hope you enjoy yourself. So tell me a little more about self.Rick

What he meant:

I can’t believe a woman wrote to me! My mother is on a fixed income and she could use a few bucks and of course I can’t afford a place of my own so the two of us live in her trailer, it works out great for us both. I’m a mindless moron with nothing to say so could you please write something now?

Rick,Nice to meet you! I am going to Idaho to visit my mother. She isn't doing too well either so I go to visit her once a month so it's not really a vacation per se, but I am actually taking my vacation this time to visit her and I will be there for a week. I'm leaving after work Friday, it's about a 5 hour drive. Virgina huh? I have never been but I've heard nice things about it. So, you are an electronic technician? Do you fix computers? I could use a person who knows about them! I have so many problems with mine. I was widowed 10 years ago and I remarried but it turned out to be a huge mistake and I got out of that one quickly. So, now I am just a single mom again. I moved here to get away from my ex, he is still in Idaho and I am hoping that he doesn't find out that I'm there when I go. Do you have MSN or something that we could chat on? How about a picture of yourself? I'd like to email you again but I hate going through this thing because I get a bunch of IM's when I come on. Would you like to chat with me?

What he said:

SarahSarah,It's nice to meet you. So how old are your kids? If you would like to email me direct it's ************,I know about those im's i hate them.I would love to chat with you,right now i use my dad's computer but i'm over there everyday and he has msn messenger and i also use my computer at work. My next purchase is going to be a computer,my ex got everything so i came up here with just some clothes but that's okay because i can always buy material things,just having piece of mind and being with my family is worth it. As soon as i can find a picture i will send you one.Well guess i better start working,talk to later.

What he meant:

I am so amazed that a woman has shown an interest in me that I am going to give you my private email address. When I’m not at my mother’s house, I’m at my father’s house. I have nothing else to do. I left my wife and didn’t have the balls to go back and get any of my stuff so if I ever have a few bucks at one time, I’ll buy a used computer. All I left with was a few clothes but that’s all I came into the marriage with except for a Bicentennial Pepsi-Cola bottle that I’ve saved for close to 30 years and I'm sure I retire off of the money I get when I sell it. Material things aren’t important to me because I’ve never had shit in the first place, except for that Pepsi bottle. I wouldn’t know what it was like to have shit either. My family is very important to me because no one else will put up with my ass. I’ll send you a picture of me after I think I have you interested in me, I would hate to scare you off so quickly. I own my ex a ton of cash so I have to go earn some money.

What he said:

Dear Sarah,Yes you can download any of them,I haven't used any of them so i don't know which one is the best,I know my stepmother has msn messenger. I've been divorced for one year and i figured it's time to meet someone to enjoy different things with. How long have you been divorced? Girls, I hear there pretty tough to raise, I kinda wished i had a girl but my boys were no picnic. It is a beautiful day isn't it, I went home for lunch and didn't want to come back.I came up from Atlanta,Ga I lived there about 10 years and before that New York and then Virginia, We moved there when i was 12. Well glad i have your email and will talk to you later.Rick

What he meant:

I can’t afford to buy a computer so I’ll speak with you on my stepmother’s MSN account. I left my wife a year ago when she was suffering badly from cancer. We should be divorced soon but I didn’t want to have to explain the truth to you so I just lied. I find that ever so much easier than telling the truth, no matter how much trouble it gets me into. My wife wrote a blog about me and it was featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, but I can’t seem to get it through my thick head that lying is a bad thing. Paying child support for those kids was a bitch. I can’t afford a Quarter Pounder so my mom made me a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. I cheated on my wife in Virginia and then I convinced her to leave town so that she would believe that I wasn’t cheating anymore. I didn’t let that stop me though, any woman who would forgive a bum like me is stupid enough to put up with my crap forever.

One year? Oh what fun. What happened if you don't mind me asking? I have been divorced for 3 years, it was pretty bad. Like I said, I was widowed before and I lost all of my widow benefits by marrying a drunk. It didn't work because I don't drink. Well, I do, but maybe two or three tops but that's rare. What do you do for fun? I have pretty much kept up my camping skills. That's so nice, just being up in the mountains. I sit here looking at them all the time wishing I were up there. Well, maybe after I get back from Idaho. You can't dance? I hate dancing. I hope you don't want to ever go dancing.Sarah

What he said:

It just seemed that i was the only one trying and kept getting accused of cheating for the last 5 years which i wasn't but isn't that what they all say but i feel it was the other way but i'm not sure but she did stay out very late alot of nights so i just could take it anymore. And no i don't think i will want to go dancing. I do love the outdoors but i haven't kept up on my camping skills so maybe you can help me out there.I just started working out again and i guess i just like the simple things but open for anything.

What he meant:

I started cheating on my wife again 5 years ago and she didn’t like that one bit. She complained and bitched whenever I lied to her so I tried to carry on my affairs while she was out at night doing stand up comedy. She wanted me to come watch her, but I wanted to speak to my girlfriend so I stayed home instead of supporting her. I can’t dance, never could. I haven’t been dancing since the 80’s. You can ask my wife. She always asked if I would take her dancing but I put her off one way or another. I always like to say that I love the outdoors, but I spend my time sitting on a couch watching karate movies. I’m in the middle of a mid-life crisis so I’m working out. I can’t afford a convertible or a motorcycle, so I am going to do what I can to make my body hot, I have to do something to make up for that misshapen penis of mine. I can’t afford anything but cheap stuff, so I am into the simple things like those karate movies.

Dear Rick,Yes, the simple things are all I need. I'd love to take you camping. I work out, too. Where do you work out? I've been on both ends of the trust thing, where I wasn't trusted and where I had a hard time trusting. I don't know which is worse. I know what you mean waiting up all night. My husband would lie to me about where he was and I had a hard time trusting him because of that. Then he didn't trust me, but I think it was mostly his drinking. I'm glad you don't want to go dancing. So you're kids are grown? Will they be visiting you any time soon or will you go see them? I'm sure you must miss them.My brother-in-law is an electronics technician and he works on computers, but he is too far away to help me figure out how to work my webcam. Do you know anything about them? Also, when did you want to try to chat? I'm leaving late Friday night after work or early Saturday morning to go to Mother's, so Thursday night or Saturday night would be good for me. I'll be at Mother's all week until the first of October. Hopefully I'll get home Saturday and have Sunday off before I have to go back to work on Monday.Looking forward to chatting with you, hope to hear from you soon.Sarah

What he said:

Dear Sarah,I work out at the glacier gym,my boss knows the owner and it's close to work so i go right after work. Yeah I miss my kids but they have there own live going,you know how that is in your 20's,maybe next year i will go vist them.I would be happy to try to help you with your computer. So if we chat tonight what would be a good time? For me it would be after 7:30. Just let me know. Rick

What he meant:

I can’t afford to pay for a gym membership so my boss talked a friend into letting me work out at his place. I miss my kids but plane tickets cost money and between me and my two grown sons, we don’t have two nickels to rub together. I’d love to come by your house on the guise of working on your computer, then I don’t have to pay for a date! By the way, is your computer in your bedroom? It won't take long, I promise!

Rick,I started writing you an email and when I did, I accidentally hit something and it disappeared! I don't know if it went to you or if it just disappeared. I have been to Glacier Gym, wouldn't it be funny if we knew each other! I still don't know what you look like. Where do you work? I work at Peak Real Estate, I am going to take a course in Real Estate in about a month. I'm so excited about that. It does make me mad that if I had never married again I would still have my widow benefits. My first husband was in the Air Force. He was a pilot and he was killed in an exercise and I had enough benefits to where I would never have to work again. Oh well, we live and learn! I can be here at 7:30, if I'm late, I'll email you. I was going to use my daughter's name but she said that if I did, all of her friends would IM me so I am going to create another one when I get home. Then, I'll email you to let you know the name and I will make sure that you know I am gonna be there. OK, I have to get back to work, look forward to chatting tonight!

What he said:

SarahWell I'm 6'2" about 210 pounds have brown eyes,brown hair except on top where there's a bald spot as soon as i can find a picture i will email it to you. I work at ********* the only repair shop in town,when i moved here i just called them up and ask them if they were looking for experienced tech so that's how got the job, next month i will be starting a second job at ****************.I'm sorry to her about your husband i have alot of respect for pilots,I was in the Marine Corps and my brother-in-law is a 1st Lt in the Army,but sorry to her about your ex, we all make mistakes it's how we deal with them that matters. Well it sure is nice emailing you and looking forward to chatting with you, have a great day.Rick

What he meant:

I’m 6’1” but I always add that ego inch. I weigh 225 pounds but I always subtract 15 pounds. I have brown eyes topped by one long uni-brow that my wife used to pluck for me. There’s a bit of gray and brown hair next to my ears, but you can put your make-up on using my scalp. I moved here without a job and found one at some mom and pop place. I failed the test to get into the Army so the marines took me. I tell people I was a sergeant but I was really a corporal. I hope that you don’t expect to see my face on MSN because I’m not ready to reveal my ugly puss just yet, I enjoy having a woman to speak to. I refer to you as my girlfriend and have told my family all about you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now wait one.....how in the world can you flunk a test for the Army? I mean, c'mon........if he could make evaporation appear after breathing on a mirror/had a pulse, you're golden-aka-"In."
Whew. This is downright scarier than I realized. His emails to you/Sarah reveal he can't spell (what, didn't he have spell check?) but that's a non-issue. No one's very concerned about spelling etc. as long as you can pull a trigger other than the one between your legs. Considering his "staying power" he might be useful in an ambush situation.
But he'd probably pull the wrong 'trigger' in any event which would drip woefully into his weapon jamming it. By that time he'd be dead-eviscerated, actually.
What a fitting "ending."
TW

May 13, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home