.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Good morning!

I just blew off some Jehovah's Witnesses, they are two tenacious females. I've been making up excuses for over two years now. I need an excuse Rolodex like Seinfeld, I can't always think that quickly on my feet.

I went out with another guy last night, another cutie but youngun'. What's up with all these young dudes hitting on me? I asked him his age range before he knew how old I was and he answered me as casually as he could, "Between 25 and 40, I don't think I could vary much from that range," I immediately spewed Strawberry daiqueri all over his pants.

And yes, HE hit on me too! I even told him about the others...but this time I liked it. So basically, if a guy hits on me and I don't like him, he's a perv. If he hits on me and I DO like him, he's just a sexy, hot man. Oh, obviously the age thing didn't matter. What guy would walk out at that point because the lady he's having a nice time with turns out to be old enough to have been his baby-sitter? Especially when she kisses him back.

Of course, there's no future in these young guys, but hell, there sure is some fun to be had with them. Especially when they're good kissers. I am soooo glad that kissing won't give you much more than a cold because I sure have done a bit of it lately. There's only been two of them but they both kiss really, really, really well so we spent a lot of time doing it. I don't think I'd bother if I guy wasn't a good kisser. I'd do that 'put my head on his shoulder' thing. I'd hug him with my mouth in some out of the way place so that he couldn't get to it. Then, I would try to extricate myself from the situation. It's no fun kissing a bad kisser...it's actually really yucky, isn't it?

I must say, I'm a damn good kisser myself. Really...I have references. I think that dude from last night would confirm my expertise in the kissing arena. And I can kiss for a LONG time. I love a good make out session. The only problem with those is that eventually, you have to be the one to stop things and that's no fun. It's a bitch when you don't want to stop, isn't it ladies? But when you have to stop, for one reason or another, you kinda bargain in your mind don't you? I think to myself, "Hell, I want to, he wants to, we're both adults...why shouldn't I? The bedroom's right down the hall, who'd know? I locked the doors, didn't I? Yeah...man I want to take this guy and screw his brains out....SHIT! I can't do that. You know, this is really annoying me, why in the HELL don't I just take off his pants? Forget the bed, I could nail him right here on the couch. Ooh, that felt good, I'm gonna go for it...NO! I can't do that...I'm married. SHIT! Rick's probably screwing some tart right now so why can't I just jump this guy's bones? OK, I'm gonna just reposition myself a little, Oh, that was stupid, he's ready himself! This isn't fair to anyone. I'm ready, he's ready, it's almost CRUEL not to! Crap."

And for some inexplicable reason I say, "Sorry, you'll have to go now."

And then I lie in my bed and toss and turn like someone in D.T.'s. Ain't that a bitch? It's rough being a woman. Guys think it's hard to be told no, imagine how hard it is to be the one to say it when you really don't want to? That's where some smooth talking could really make the difference. You have a horny woman right there, you better say something good or she's outta there on general purposes. Of course, I mean the first time, after that it's gets easier.

I'd like to go out on a date that I KNEW was going to end in sex. Wouldn't that be fun? All night you guys are having fun knowing that before you fall asleep that night, you'll be doing the horizontal bop.

By the way, I came across a good blog the other day. It's nice to see the English language respected so well. Stop in and say hello if you have the time:

http://lolliemomdragonflies.blogspot.com/

Well, I suppose I should get my mind out of the gutter and try to do something productive if I can. So I'll see you later,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home