.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dear Meg,

"...so I think he's been cheating on me. I was wondering if you would do me a favor. I've looked at your pictures and you seem to be his type. He is crazy about red heads and he loves tiny women. He always asks me why I can't be thin like that woman or the other woman....would you consider going to the bar that he's goes to and see if he hits on you? Then I will know for sure if hes been lieing to me and I will fell better knowing the truth. You wouldn't have to kiss him or anything, if he would take your number or give you his cell number I would be convinced that he would go farter if you let him..."

Farter? LOL, I guess that was a Freudian slip. Sure, I'd love to do that. But there would have to be something in it for me. Like a new outfit to use as bait. I've lost so much weight that I keep dropping sizes and can't accumulate enough clothes of one size to really go out too much unless jeans would do.

We could even pull a Cheater's thing but instead of a huge crew coming in with cameras, I could call you when it would be a good time for YOU to come in. Hell, this sounds like a lot of fun, let's go for it...I would want to post the entire thing on the blog though, it's too good to leave it out.

Meg

Send comments to:

Meg.Kelso@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home