.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Yikes...

...I wrote a bunch of stuff yesterday but I think I fell alseep while waiting for the computer to reboot. I never did post it, sorry. Ordinarily, I have this stuffed saved in a file but this morning, I wrote something else in it thinking that I had posted it. Now, that’s a bitch because I have to sort of tell you everything that I did to keep you up to date and to remember for future reference.

OK, I told you that I went fishing up in the north Georgia mountains near Helen and stayed in a cabin that was furnished nicer than any house I’ve been inside in years. I caught about 10 fish, all brim and I cooked them. I commented about how annoying it was to cook something really special, taking the time to do it nicely, and in this case, I even CAUGHT the damn food, all of that effort and they ate it within minutes. I could have boiled a couple of hot dogs for all the tasting that went into it.

I mentioned about how I went out with ANOTHER guy who amazed me by mashing AFTER I told him about the other guys who did it. I don’t get it, these guys actually think that when I talk about being hit on as a bore, I don’t mean them too. I DO mean them too. I don’t know why anyone would think that they are special. I mentioned that if someone waited long enough, and I don’t mean anything crazy long, I would go on the offense myself. I would kiss someone if they hung around long enough just waiting. If they didn’t kiss me and I wanted to kiss them, I would. I told that guy that but he mashed me anyway. I don’t get it.
I also went out with a guy who acted in this movie:

www.darkremains.com

I won’t identify him any further than that. OK...this one didn’t act all stupid, and I appreciated that. We had a nice time and we didn’t have to do much at all, we just walked and went for ice cream and walked my dog and ate some of the fish that I had caught. And, he didn’t mash me...cool.

You know, it seems as though the more money that the guys have, the more they think that they can mash me. I guess that makes sense.

So, now I have nothing to do except write this. Oh, do you know what it means to “mash”? I know it sounds like a silly question, but there is someone reading this who thinks that you don’t know what it means. It means to hit on a woman in a very unwelcome manner. I thought that you did...it never occurred to me that you wouldn’t.

I was supposed to go to the Social Security Office, but ever since the divorce papers said that anything I would get from SSI would come out of the alimony...I don’t have the desire it takes to spend too many morning sitting in a Social Security Office. I suppose I should finish what I’ve started anyway but I must say, knowing that the only person who will profit from me getting SSI would be Rick, my mornings don’t seem so cheap anymore. Those offices are NOT places that you want to be if you DON’T have PMS. I wouldn’t mind having PMS and being there, then I would want to yell at everyone. But on an ordinary day, why would anyone want to walk into a place that’s sure to send you out in a homicidal rage. That place is nuts.

The last time I went, I noticed that they were calling numbers from two different stacks of numbers. I had a number from one stack, and when they seemed to be calling the numbers in the pother stack, I went and got one. When they called THAT number, I went up and the lady told me to sit down and wait for someone to come out and help me. I didn’t know what to do. People had seen what I had done. I was wondering if that little stunt was gonna get me booted from the other stack. Then the numbers in THAT stack started coming up and thank the Lord, when they got to my number, they called it. The lady took me back and we started the application process. That was fun. She obviously cherished and enjoyed her work.

Well, now I have to go to bed so I should finish this up and be sure that I get it posted tonight. It isn’t much, but it keeps you up to date. I’ll see if I can’t do better tomorrow.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home