.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

All right...

...I'm back from court. First, I asked for a continuance. Then I went on the wrong day last month and had to get another court date. Now, the cops can't find the paperwork. So, they invited me back next month on the 17th. I think I should be allowed to go home and never go back if I promise to be good, don't you?

A friend of mine emailed me about having sex with someone soon after they met and it didn't turn out badly. They are still friends twenty-five years later. Well, I was there in the 70's too...they don't count.

My sister-in-law wrote to tell me that "Oriental" is politically incorrect...I didn't know that. I can't keep up with all this crap. I changed it to Asian so I don't offend anyone any further. If there are any new names that you would like to be called, let me know...I don't want to make any social boo boos...(I couldn't spell Faux Paux (sp?) and this thing doesn't know how to spell it either so I just said boo boo.) I remember colored, then black, and now African American. I'm still Irish...should I be offended by that? I'm not even sure. OK, I have to go away and relax after that court thing. It's cold here and crappy and I'm still wet from the rain so I have to take of my clothes and find some dry ones. See ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home