.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Well...

...I did it again. I went to bed when it was daylight and I woke up during the night. I slept on the couch and when I woke up, there was the book Green Eggs and Ham on the coffee table so I read it and then I made my own little poem. I was half asleep, I am sure I can do better once I wake up completely.

I just took a shower and washed my belly button. I don’t know how those things get so funky, do you? I don’t stick anything in there and I only wear clean clothes, why does that sucker smell so badly if you don’t wash it? I hope I’m not ruining anyone’s breakfast with the smelly belly button talk.

I just finished my breakfast, my second bowl of Fruity Pebbles in a few hours. Damn, that’s good stuff. When I was a kid, all my parents bought was Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies and Shredded Wheat. With six of us, a box of Fruit Loops would have been gone inside of a day so they bought the kind of cereal that you only ate when you were hungry and didn’t keep eating after you were full. So, as an adult, I do a bunch of stuff they didn’t allow. Besides Fruity Pebbles, I have Coco Puffs, Fruit Loops and Captain Crunch with berries.

I do other adult crap too, like drinking the milk right out of the container and leaving the lid off of the toothpaste. I do it all just to spite my parents. Once, I saw my Dad putting the cap back on the toothpaste and I thought I’d be funny so I said, “YOU’RE the one who keeps putting that thing back on the toothpaste!” He didn’t see the humor in it at all.

Well, that’s it for now, I have to go dry my hair before it dries in the shape of a towel on my head. Oh, any advice on that belly button thing would be appreciated. I’m surprised they haven’t marketed something like a belly button deodorant...they make one for women and that won’t smell if you keep it clean, why not the belly button? These are the things that bother me, not a lot of things across some sea.

Have a good morning!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home