.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I’m annoyed again...

...this time at something I heard on the news. American soldiers are being accused of desecrating enemy bodies and taunting the Taliban. How stupid is that? Apparently, they can kill the Taliban, but they must do so in a pleasant manner that is in keeping with Taliban tradition. I’d taunt the hell out of them if I had the chance. I guess that would make me politically incorrect but I SO don’t care.

People who have vowed to kill all Americans and Jews for no reason other than “Allah made me do it”, can kiss my American ass. And the American jack asses who say that I am being rude can suck my dick. I’d like to see someone start taking them all out and claim self defense. I don’t see how that could be a crime, they have vowed to kill every one of us and self defense is justifiable.

Those poor soldiers have a rough job. They have to fight a war and do it in a very nice way. If they get overwhelmed at the death and destruction and lose it for a moment, some American reporter will announce it as though the rest of us give a shit. When we send people to fight a war, we don’t want to hear that they have not minded their P’s and Q’s. All I want to know is that the Sears Tower is still standing. Everyday that it is, I thank those soldiers, no matter what they have to do to keep it standing.

People sit around and smugly whine that our soldiers are misbehaving while it is entirely possible that those people would have been bombed to kingdom come if the soldiers weren’t there doing it. You know, I don’t even care if Clinton was lying when he said that those fools had nuclear capability. Why do you suppose they don’t have the bomb? Most likely it’s because of the things that we’ve done to ensure that they don’t. So, before people complain about what we are doing over there, they should think about what those freaks would have done if we didn’t get in their way.

OK, I feel better now. I had a hard time sleeping last night so I finally just gave up. I made myself a pizza and gnawed on that for a while and then I flipped channels. While I was doing that, I came across Cheaters in the middle of the night. They showed some guy who was caught in the back seat of a car with a chick who was cheating on her boyfriend. When they knocked on the car window, the guy took off running in his underpants and ended up hiding in a port-a-potty. He left the girl there to pull up her pants and explain, “We were just talking.” When the boyfriend went after him and found him in the toilet, he was stupid enough to answer the dude. The boyfriend said, “Hey...come out of there!” And the fool said, “No.” So, the boyfriend did what I would have done, he tipped over the port-a-potty. Damn, that had to feel good. I wish I could have flipped Gail over in a port-a-potty. I would have been happy to break my fist on her face, but there’s something so poetically perfect about dumping a tramp over in their little toilet hiding place that made me jealous that I couldn’t have done that.

They showed the runner later in the show, he said something pretty smart, “I felt so bad about seeing the look on his face, running a way and getting knocked over full of sludge (I doubt it was really sludge). Then he said, “When you meet someone, you owe it to yourself to know enough about them so that this doesn’t happen.”

Yes, you do. Before you go porking someone in the back seat of your car, you do owe it to yourself to find out whether or not you are being put in a position where you could get shot.

OK, my animals are all making noise so I should probably feed them. I don’t want them to be hungry when it occurs to them that they could actually take me out if they wanted to. So, I’m going to open some
Fancy Feast , Alpo and some kibble. I’ll be back in a little bit.

See ya,

Meg

Oh, in case your screen is dirty, I've put a little screen saver cleaner right here for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home