.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I am freezing!

I fell asleep with a heating pad on my back so I was all warm and cozy. Until I got off of the couch. It’s 65 degrees in here and I am so cold that my nipples are about to fall off. I wouldn’t like that at all, I like my nipples. I don’t know why cold does such things to us. It causes shrinkage in men and the rock hard nipple syndrome in women. I think I should start sleeping with my bra on at night so that I can keep those babies warm. Maybe I could stick little warming pads in there and keep them nice and toasty.

I am one big goose bump right now and those things are not doing their job. The entire purpose of goose bumps is to make you warm and my goose bumps are not working, they must be defective or something. Did you know that there are tiny little pilo-erector muscles in your skin that make the geese bump? Somebody went through a lot of trouble to come up with all these things that keep our body in homeostasis. Personally, I would have gone with retractable fur but what do I know.

I also think that I would have added a third arm to the body, one that could scratch my back while I was cutting meat or something like that. There are so many times that a third arm would come in handy, don’t you think? I would have put the eyes over to the sides a little so that we could see people making devil horns behind our heads. And, I would have put man’s dick on his chin. But then, I’m just funny like that.

OK, now it’s too hot in here. Damn, I am like an antique sink, hot, cold, hot, cold, no warm or in between temperature.

To all the people who've been asking what I think of the Sox being in the World Series, I'm OK with it, but I don't really care. I'm a Cubs fan and the White Sox might as well be Kansas City for all I care. I am a baseball fan so I do watch the Series...and I am from Chicago so I suppose it would be nice to see my fellows Chicagoans win a title like that, but I'm still a Cubs fan. I figure that with my luck, the Cubs WILL win the Series...the October following my death.

Oh, I watched the news and saw ANOTHER slant on that body burning thing. Now they’re saying that the bodies were stinking up the place and they had to burn them. Well, no, they didn’t. They wouldn’t have burned the bodies if they were Americans so they should have come up with a better plan. And, the media didn’t HAVE to release those pictures. I’m beginning to think that they had it right years ago when they didn’t let the media in to see such things. Maybe the government ought to rethink letting them in if they are going to be such assholes. The American media obviously has their own motives and that alone should preclude them from being able to follow the troops around.

So, they’ve totally taken advantage of the ability to hang with the troops and if I were the troops, I would sneak away before I did anything else. Today’s media is making the point for government policies that kept them out of any combat area. I think that instead of worrying about the separation of church and state, we should separate the media from any government or political entities. Only apolitical people should be allowed to report news today. Watching the different news channels is perfect evidence of how biased those folks are. CNN is ridiculously biased, but the rest tend to be a bit biased too.

CNN is so incredibly biased that I can’t believe anyone would watch them. If they do show a conservative slant, they usually have some right-wing nut like Falwell there to “prove” how ghastly stupid the conservatives are. Fox is pretty much the same in the other direction and some people think that that’s only fair, that conservatives should have their own news programs too. But the problem with that is that the one persuasion that gets left out when the news outlets take sides like that is the truth. What a shame.

OK, I’m ready to take a shower now. I hope the frost is off the bathtub. Oh, I spoke to Todd last night and he said that I shouldn’t cook him dinner after all, that he wanted to take me out to dinner. Isn’t that sweet? So, I told him that I’d let him do it. Aren’t I sweet? So, we’re gonna go to a place in Atlanta called Chops. Man, that place has some great dead cow parts and I just LOVE dead cow parts. My last weekend as a married woman is pretty boring, I guess that’s just apropos, isn’t it. The marriage wasn’t terribly exciting, as matter of fact, it wasn’t as “intense” as a marriage should be. So, all in all, I’m just glad that it’s over. And, if there are any women out there who want a dude (I would say man but I'm not sure if he qualifies.), with little in or on his head, you can have mine. I'm through with him. He isn't too bright and he has this ass wiping problem but he can do a tune up and take out the trash.

OK, I’m going to go suck coffee and watch more biased news reports.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home