.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, October 24, 2005

OK...

...now I’m annoyed. My house has been broken into AGAIN! They still didn’t take anything, the best that I can figure is that the dog scared them off. 10 years I’ve been here and nothing, this year, two break ins. When I walked in the house yesterday and found the door open and busted, I thought that my son had done it. He had a hissy fit the other day and I just assumed it was him. But today he said that it wasn’t him and that I had better call the police. I wasn’t going to at first, but a friend said that I should in case there had been a few of them. Well, there have been. The officer told me that there have been a few break ins in this area so I’m glad that I did call.

Nothing seems to be missing. I have a bunch of drugs here (medicinal, not cocaine or something like that) and they didn’t touch them. My jewelry box is still there and so are is of the electronic stuff. There’s a camcorder on the kitchen table and if they came in any distance, they would have taken it. Thank God for very large dogs.

Last spring when they broke in (whomever THEY are), the SWAT team came in and swept through the house. They weren’t really SWAT-ting that night, they were just available so they came with all of their big guns. Then, they stopped by every so often over the summer to be sure that I was OK. I suppose they’ll start coming by again. That’s cool, I love to be known as the house with all the police coming in and out. Not that it really helped this time, but you never know what it may have prevented.

This is getting silly. If the crook is reading this, could you go to another house for a while? I have to pay for that door and I don’t have any money. If you really, really want something, come in through a window, those are cheaper to fix.

Oh great, now the dog is farting again. I can’t complain, not after he chased off crooks.

I promised my friend that I would come and give her a manicure this afternoon. She is handicapped and can’t do such things herself. So, since she is so good to me when I need a pal, I don’t mind one bit. I just have to be back before my date starts. Gotta get that first one out of the way!

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home