.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Hello...

...I have been waiting for this day for a very long time. I have to go out for a little while this morning and then I'll be back to expound upon this...I am taking my profile off of the dating site...not because I don't want a man anymore, but because I found one. Now, my mission, to tell you all about it without going all Carpenters and Partridge Family on you.

OK, I'm out of here, I'll be back before 9 unless something incredibly stupid happens. Now, I have to go and break all of those sad country and western CD"s and get the normal music back.

Hope you're having a great day too!

See ya soon,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home