.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

OK...

...I hope this posts. The guy who acted like a pig (the most recent one, that is.) lied about his name. Duh. It’s really Steve Dougan and he is a commissioner for the Ingham County, Michigan county board.. He isn’t married so I don’t know of anything that he could be guilty of except being a social moron. As far as I know, that’s perfectly acceptable behavior in the world of politics. I called a reporter in Michigan when my blog started to fall apart and she said for me to call her back if I had something solid. Well, if I had something solid, I’d do it myself. That was just an attempt to save the blog, not inform her. Then she smugly said, “Well, I obviously have a different relationship with the man.”

Obviously...she must. She should have at least asked for the correspondence.

I have copy and pasted our entire correspondence and this is the exchange that made me a little annoyed:

HIM: Was still hoping to see another photograph or so of you. The ones on this site are all pretty tiny except the last one.
Steve

ME: You know, I don't care for it when people are so concerned with a person's looks. I am an attractive women but what's more important is that I'm a very decent human being. I am looking for someone interested in me, not the way I look. Have a nice life.

HIM: Let's see now. You're flat broke; you don't even know if you have money to pay the rent on the apartment and not a dime for retirement and you don't like where you live? I'm quite established in my community, am a millionaire, and you're telling me off?
Yeah, right.

ME: LOLOL, yeah, well, I'm not a hooker. And I didn't tell you off. I politely told you that I didn't appreciate being treated like a piece if furniture. I live in a house and I am an established member of my own community. I am a registered nurse and I happen to be recovering from cancer. My situation is temporary...yours, however seems to be a bit more involved. Good luck with that. A million bucks ain't what it used to be.

NOW the fool starts to ignore me.

So, after some careful thought and consideration, I sent this:

Now, I've written about you and the entire world knows what a creep you are. You should have just left me alone.

I've re-read the rest of the correspondence and it was all him trying to get me, not in bed, but online to chat with him. He's a sex-chatter, that's all I can figure out so far. I am going to hit “view all correspondence” more often. It totally puts things in an entirely new perspective. This guy was obviously trying to have e-sex with me. He even named ALL of the pictures on his profile holt...sex. So, he was not looking for long term companionship as he had claimed.

Here is the link to his profile, it will probably come down soon, but in the meantime, you can see what he has to brag about:

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member657623.htm

You know, arrongance will get a person in a lot of trouble and no one seems to prove that more than politicians. Even at a low level, they seem to think that they are above logic and reasoning. This guy is of more than average arrogance and I should have guessed that he was a politician of some sort after he had to tell me off instead of just leaving it alone. I never would have given his ass a second thought.

Then, this guy could have made our entire correspondence disappear by deleting his name from the plentyoffish web site. But, he left it there even AFTER I told him that I wrote about him on my blog. But, why should he go through all of the trouble to do that when there’s still a chance at meeting another stupid woman online?

Talk about arrogance, not only did he use the same picture for his candidacy as he used for his profile, he even had a picture of a monopoly game that had his real last name printed on it. Those pictures are below this post. At least they should be. Hell, if they aren’t below it, they’ll be above it. I never know with this thing.

Now, I am going to post this. Try to save it if you can.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home