.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

OK...

...first, here is the link to Mr. Millionaire's political profile. He is small fish, that's for sure, but I don't catch many at all so I like this:

http://www.inghamcountyrepublicans.org/candidates-04/Steve_Dougan_profile.htm

All this guy had to do was take my kiss-off and go home. But, his damn arrogance wouldn't let him do that. He HAD to tell me what a good catch he was and he HAD to try to make me feel badly. Of course, it didn't work, I don't feel badly over freaky people.

Stay tuned.

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,
What has this man done to you that has made you so angry towards him.
I saw him on the net,I was going to email him until I read your article.Please give me some feed back. Thanks Sandi in Pa.

July 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home