.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I just watched Cheaters...

...and it’s amazing how they all say the same crap. It’s so line by line, you’d think that they all got together and discussed the way to act when they get busted for banging another person. Here is a list of the crap that they all seem to say:

1. I miss the person you used to be.
2. If you had more time for me, this wouldn’t have happened.
3. I love you baby, why are YOU doing this?
4. I can’t believe that you brought these cameras here!
5. How could you do this to me?

One way or another, lying cheats always blame their behavior on the cheatee. I guess they are so used to being believed that they can’t see how ridiculous they sound. For every lie that a liar tells, they have gotten away with 10. If it didn’t work so well for them, they wouldn’t do it. Also, whatever they admit to, you can count on the truth being much, much worse.

Most of the people they are cheating with don’t realize that they are being lied to. That’s because most people wouldn’t want to be a part of such revolting behavior. But every so often, you find a person who is disgusting enough to screw around with someone else’s “other half”. The others are as stupid as the cheatee, like I said, the cheaters seem to know what qualities a sucker exhibits. One chick tonight was getting nailed in the back sear of a car. If that isn’t a huge sign...I don’t know what is. If you aren’t 16, getting laid in a car is pretty nasty. Oh yeah, by the way, a trailer is sort of a really big car.

The sleazy bitch that screwed my husband knew he was married, that tramp even came to my house while I was out of town. When I was in town, she just fucked him in her trailer. Judging from the dirt all over the sex lotion that I found in my kitchen, she had him outside somewhere as well. People like that will screw a person ANYWHERE. They don’t say “No.” because it just isn’t in their vocabulary.

Oh well, that’s what cheaters do, they cheat. Liars lie and sleazy people screw around with married people. Somehow, they all rationalize their behavior by blaming it on the innocent spouse who even blames their own self, saying stupid shit like, “Tell me, what did I do?” They didn’t do anything except trust someone who didn’t deserve to be trusted. It’s amazing how a person who has no complaints about a relationship can come up with a bunch of them once they are caught cheating.

OK, whatever. I’ve pretty much determined that there aren’t too many men who won’t nail a willing wench anytime, anywhere. I guess that’s where the term “Dog” comes from. Dogs don’t care, they won’t even stop if you kick them in the head. Right now, I want to kick my own dog. And in case you’re thinking that I’m serious, I’m not...I shouldn’t have to say that but some nit wit wrote me a horrible e-mail because I tossed my cat in the dryer and tumbled his ass around a couple of times so that he wouldn’t ever go in it and get dried like my other cat did. The idiot said, “Just close the damn door!” Well, I was in bed asleep when it happened and I don’t know anyone who can guarantee that their dryer door will be closed for the entire life of their cat. Dryers are just too damn tempting for those things and I wasn’t about to take a chance on that happening again. So, don’t worry, I’m not gonna kick my dog, but if I thought it would save his life, I wouldn’t hesitate to do it.

Can you believe that Dr. Phil showed a tape of one of the 3 guys who probably killed Natalie Hollaway and they will only turn the tape over to the prosecutor if the prosecutor comes on the Dr. Phil Show and has it handed to them on air? The tape has one of the brothers saying that all 3 of them had sex with her and she was coming in and out of consciousness the entire time. I think that we should boycott that fat bastard. I just heard an Aruban cop say that on the news so I would say that it’s pretty reliable information. If you know anyone who watches Chubby, tell them to stop. His show is just a toned down Maury Povich anyway, not really worth watching. It’s astonishing how he uses people and their miserable situations for ratings.

Well, it’s after midnight and I’m still awake. I’m not sure why, but I am. Perhaps I will sleep a normal night’s sleep tonight. I’m going to go and try now. And yes, the dryer door is closed.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home