.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Damn...

...I can’t sleep past sunrise no matter WHAT time I go to sleep. I hate that, I would love to sleep for a solid 8 hours...just once every so often. My son isn’t here and that’s a bitch because I've been waiting to make a nice brunch. Yesterday I was going to do it but he was eating toaster waffles before I had a chance to. Now, he isn’t here. Guess I’ll have more Fruity Pebbles.

A guy e-mailed me that I looked too young to have a kid 27. He’s almost 28. That made me feel good. My father is like that, he is 71 yet he looks like he’s in his 50’s. When I was 13, I was coming back to school on a bus from the 8th grade trip to Springfield Illinois and all the girls on the bus were saying, “Oooh! look at that cute guy!” I looked and all I saw was my father. Imagine my surprise when I figured out they meant him.

I was out with my son once at the Outback and there was a table full of old ladies sitting near us. I noticed that they were staring at us. When my son left to go to the bathroom, one of them came over and said, “You ought to be ashamed, dating such a young boy.” I was a bit shocked, you can’t say anything rude to an old lady unless you’re an old man so I just told her the truth. Then, I was out with my daughter one day and a friend of hers came running up to the car and asked, “Hey, do you guys want some weed?” You should have seen that dude bolt when she said, “Meet my mother.” They are still friends and she teases him about that.

Oh well, I don’t feel very young today. I’m as sick as I can be. That’s OK as long as I’m not sick when my kids are all here. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and I’ll find out if I have to have one or two more treatments. Jeez, I hope it’s one, I hate this. I try not to bitch too much but I really feel like crap today.

Oh well, this too, shall pass. My son just walked in the door with MacDonald’s food but none for me. (He didn’t think I’d be up.) I have no one to cook for again so I’ll just have the damn Fruity Pebbles.

Oh, it just occurred to me that I could take pain medicine instead of sitting here hurting. Man, I can be an idiot. I’ve been up for an hour in pain and I just remembered that I have pain pills. OK, I’ve eaten them, I should be feeling much better soon.

Oh! I received an email that I am the “winning bidder” on that washing machine. Now, I don’t know what to do. I’ve never done this before and I haven’t a clue how do deal with it. I had some money left in my payPal account and it was just enough to buy that thing. Now, I have to figure out how to pay the person. I’ve only paid bills out of that account in the past. They stopped doing that in August so I didn’t know what to do with the money in there. So, this was a good thing. Except of course, for me not knowing how to use it. And, not knowing how to go and get the stupid thing. Well, my son is a man, men are good for fetching, right? No, wait, that’s dogs. Oh well, what the hell is the difference? I’m only kidding of course, I love men. If I can’t have one of my own, I’ll just browse through the rest of them until I get bored. That doesn’t seem to be anywhere near happening just yet.

Ah...my son just went to the bathroom so I put a stink bomb in one of his cigarettes. This shouldn’t take long. He’s out now. He can be such a jerk when he gets angry and this should do it. I love laughing at people who have lost it. That’s what he gets for leaving them lying around when he knows that I bought them, hell, he was with me when I did it. I should feel guilty about that because now he’s draining the water out of the washer. Oh well, too late to take it back now. I think I’m going in to the other room. I’ll see you later.

Meg

PS. My son noticed that the stink bombs were opened and he asked me if I got anyone with them yet...it hasn't even OCCURRED to him that I would nail his ass. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home