.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, November 14, 2005

I was so proud of myself that I had to come and tell you about it...I just ate the two most perfectly cooked soft boiled eggs in the history of soft boiled eggs! How cool is that? Well, when I look at those words, it doesn't seem so cool anymore. Well, as not to make a total waste out of this post, I want to send a shout out to Lori in some town near Tampa that starts with a B but I don't remember it. Oh well. Hi there Beth the Bug! Oh...I can call you Beth the Bath Bug now! LOLOLOL...I'm gonna call you Beth the Bath Bug from now on! I've been waiting for years to get you back for giving me this necklace charm:

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home