.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Have you ever watched Maury Povich?

I think he is about the sleaziest character in the history of television. He truly puts the BOOB in boob tube. I’ve never actually watched the entire show until this morning. I’ve stopped by while surfing along here and there, but that’s about it. Today, I paid attention to that freak who is married to the ever popular, “why wouldn’t anyone trust this woman”...Connie Chung. Those two absolutely deserve each other.

The show that caught my eye this morning was one of those shows where they do paternity tests because there are actually women who aren’t sure who fathered their children. As giving or as strong as some people can be in times of disaster or calamity...others are stunningly contemptible and outright self-seeking in everyday life. Maury and his harem of loose women put on a showcase of some of the most despicable behavior that I have been witness to since Rick and his bimbo Gail Glenn fucked each other in my bed.

They actually called this “episode” of the Maury Show Paternity: Part One. I guess there are just too damn many women lining up to humiliate the “fathers” of their children and the children themselves for that matter.

One woman (and I use the term loosely), suffered from Crone's Disease, a hideous illness that includes chronic and copious diarrhea. She told her boyfriend that her little girl was his when she wasn’t sure whether he was or wasn’t. She decided to tell him the truth on national TV because, “It’s the right thing to do.” Thank the Lord for women who do the right thing.

The wonderful man who has stayed with her through all of her shit learned, in front of America, that the beautiful little two year old that calls him Daddy might not be his. When he announced, over and over again that the little girl was his and that nothing would ever change that, Maury insisted, “You have to know the truth, let us perform a DNA test for you.” Thank the Lord for people like Maury who “do things for” others.

I guess you have to fill the hour long show with something besides just devastated men and their DNA results. Maury has to chat a bit with these pitiful people. He asked one “woman”, “How do you think your fiance will react?”

Oddly enough, the floozy responded with tears in her eyes, “I’m afraid he won’t marry me.”

Ya think?

The reactions of the men ranged from one guy who did a dance like he was a running back in the end zone (after being declared 99.99999% NOT the father) to a gentle man who said, “Everybody makes mistakes.” after it was shown that he WAS the father. Of course, Maury had some inane, absurd questions for the guys as well. He asked one man, “Why would she say it was your baby if it wasn’t?”

Ask a stupid question...

“Because I’m the best she’s ever had...THAT’S why she wants me to be the father!” That one deserved the tramp who decided that eenie was the Daddy, not meenie, miney or moe.

Although I kind of wish I had nabbed Rick with the Cheaters crew, I can’t imagine what people are thinking when they take this crap on television.

While I can understand wanting to make a fool out of a jack ass who lies and cheats, I don’t know why a woman would add this kind of insult to the injury of the paternity ploy. While most of us are basically pretty much decent ladies, it’s amazing how low some women will sink. I think that I can safely speak for the more civilized of us when I say that we are as disgusted with women who pin the Daddy title on the one that they want as any man could be. Women like that give us all a bad name. And men like Maury cash in on the hideous pain caused by these bimbos.

Maury and Jerry and other hosts of these freak shows have no shame. And they are freak shows, aren’t they? We gawk at these mutants on our televisions just like our great-great-grandparents paid a nickel to see the bearded lady back in the 19th century. As long as these deviants are still freakish enough to be a draw, I guess we can assume that they are still relatively rare. At least I hope so.

Unfortunately, cheating alone isn’t much of a draw anymore. You know, when you’re a decent person, it’s easy to be duped by the likes of Rick and the women on the Maury Show today. For a long, long time, I felt like a complete idiot for trusting Rick. But I don’t kick myself for it anymore. It’s just that I don’t see it coming because I’m not evil and I don’t think like an evil person would. I try to do the right thing, not that I always do, sometimes I make mistakes. But, in general, I try to be kind to other people. It wouldn’t occur to me to go out of my way to do something that I know wouold be hurtful to someone else. So, when Rick did the things that he did, I never saw it coming.

To this day, I am a bit slow on the uptake when it come to Rick and the depths to which he will sink. His mother passed away a few weeks ago and I tried to do the right thing. I sent flowers and I spoke to him like a nice person would.

And, like a person such as Rick would do, he took advantage of my niceness. He is now further behind on the alimony than ever, and since I was speaking nicely to him, he decided that he didn’t have to honor his obligations. He took advantage of his own mother’s death to cheat me out of the money that he owed me and left me unable to pay the dentist when I told him I would pay him. I will pay him, just not today and that’s what I said I would do because surely, by the end of November, Rick would catch up with October’s alimony...wouldn’t he?

Nope.
Once again, it never occurred to me that Rick would do something so low as to use a death to save a few bucks. Oh well.

Karma is such a bitch. The biggest bitch of it is that it comes at you the way you put it out yourself. When Rick’s mother died, I asked if there was anything that I could do, like pick up his sons and bring them to Montana for the funeral. Rick said, “Thank you, but no. The oldest one (28) can’t leave the state and the younger one (23) was kicked out by his 40 something year old wife.” It seems that they older one has been arrested for domestic violence and younger one “lies so much” that Rick doesn’t know what’s going on with him.

It’s a shame that it came back on Rick’s kids, but like I said, that’s they way Karma gets you. Those women on Maury, by messing with the relationship between a parent and a child, have ensured that when Karma comes back to bite THEM in the ass, it will be through their own kids.

See, THAT’S why I try to be nice to everybody.

See ya,

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting you expected Rick-With-The-Crooked-Dick to do the right thing, Meg. He has consistently shown you he has the morals and ethics of a snake/dawg in heat.
What's it gonna take for you to BELIEVE him? I know, I know. I have too. ;)
TW

May 13, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home