.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Good morning!

I overslept this morning because of that stupid alarm clock that requires some sort of electrical engineering degree to set. When I HAD the instructions it took me an hour to set it. I’ve challenged a few people to set it and everyone of them said, “Of course I can set it.” These are not stupid people...but not one of them could set it. Oddly enough...one person was able to do it and that person WAS a moron. I may keep the dumb thing just to bring out at dinner parties but I absolutely MUST get another one to wake my ass up with.

I’m getting used to sleeping alone but I’m still not used to this life of celibacy. Even before Rick left, I hadn’t had any decent sex in years. This is really getting on my nerves. I’m about ready to fly to a far away state to get a piece of ass. If I ever get my hands on a man...I’m gonna do him until he threatens to call the cops. I may not stop then...I may just wait until the put the cuffs on me. Of course, the cuffs could just make the problem worse.

I don’t understand why men peak sexually at 18 and women peak decades later...what’s up with that? Nature is a mad scientist. Here I am peaking and I don’t have a clue when the next time that I’ll have sex is. I’m pretty sure that I know WHO it will be with...but I don’t know WHEN it will be.

Now, I am NOT using any “tools” so I don’t even want to hear that anymore. I don’t want to have to do any work when I’m getting off...I just want to sit back and enjoy it. I did try gratifying myself once when I was a teenager but I must have done it wrong. Shortly after that disaster, I got married and ever since, I’ve pretty much had a man in my house or at least one close enough to call when I needed him. I’ve never been so sexually destitute in my life. I’m really, really getting annoyed.

Now I know why prisons are such dangerous places...they’re full of people who don’t get any. I know that some of the freakier of the prisoners do each other...but unless they’re gay to begin with, prison sex can’t be very satisfying. God forbid I should ever get sent to prison...I’d end up in the place that they send the problem prisoners.

I wouldn’t make a very good prisoner anyway...even if it was for short period of time. I got to go to jail once for a few hours and it wasn’t any fun at all. It was an interesting sociological study...but not one that I would want to get my Master’s in. The chicks there asked what I was in for and I said, “Murder.” That freaked them out. They all said that I wasn’t supposed to be in with them but rather in a special place where they keep the violent prisoners. I told them that I wasn’t violent, I just poisoned someone. They fell for that but I don’t think they were very comfortable with me in their area anyway.

I don’t think that I would mind jail too much if they weren’t staffed with such miserable peons. I can almost understand why someone would want to be a police officer, but I don’t get at all why a person would want to work as a jail guard. The only reason that I can come up with is that they like the feeling of “power” that they get by being in control of so many people. Maybe they have a wife or husband who treats them so badly that the only fun they get is controlling people who can’t do much about it. One way or another, there isn’t anything endearing about people who watch over prisoners.

I had a friend who died this past summer and before he did, he was put in the Cobb County Georgia jail for a few weeks. He was dieing of cancer at the time so they put him in the infirmary. I don’t know why they did that, they didn’t give him any care. Not only did he have to suffer the cancer pain, he had to go through withdrawal from the drugs that he had been taking for the pain before he went in to the jail. He was never tried for the crime he was in jail over so he was still presumed innocent. But, he suffered what would be considered cruel and unusual treatment by any standards. The “nurses” in that infirmary were about as caring as Saddam Hussein. I couldn’t imagine taking a job caring for people that I didn’t like. Most nurses choose an area of care that they truly enjoy. I enjoy old people. Some nurses enjoy caring for children. I can understand a nurse wanting to work in a jail...but I can’t understand why they would want to work with people for whom they have contempt. And these nurses treated this guy with the contempt most of us save for men like my ex husband. If I had to work in a place where I wasn’t allowed to make my patients comfortable, I wouldn’t work there. But then again, I’m not a sadist.

You know, it just occurred to me that they may just not be getting any sex! That’s bugging the heck out of me and although I don’t feel the need to be mean to anyone yet...I can see that happening any day now.

OK, I have to go find something to do that will take my mind off of this insatiable urge.

See ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home