.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hi...

...OK first...did you hear about the tests that the country secretly ran over the weekend to prepare for that bird flu? It’s all been conducted in secret and I guess that could be so that the virus doesn’t get wind of any of our impending tactics but it could just be because there isn’t any damned bird flu in the first place. I hope people are paying attention to these things...if you wait long enough, the White House will totally contradict themselves no matter who is living in it at any given moment. The thing that annoyed me so much about the Clintonista’s was that they trusted those two nuts and treated them as though they were any different from any other lying cretins that inhabit the highest office in the land. If you can’t trust the government, you can’t trust the people in it, no matter how slickly they attempt to lie to us. So, let’s see what happens about this bird flu...remember the testing that they’ve done and ask your elected officials WHY the readiness BS had to be in secret. I bought the crap about the Iraqi’s...but I don’t buy this trash one little bit.

Next, I received a stupid email from an inane freak who wondered...

“...what does a man have to do to get a date with you? I’ve been writing to you for months now and you don’t even answer me. All I want is one date. If you would have gone out with me last summer I would be nothing but a fond memory by now...”

OK...I’ll answer you...but right here, not in a private email. This way, maybe I can stop all the other nit wits who want “one date” with me.

I am not interested in one date with anyone who says up front that all they want is one date with me. That inevitably means that they want a one night stand, DUH. I had this conversation yesterday so I’m ready with the answer. One night stand sex is no fun for a woman and only an idiot would go for it. By definition a man will enjoy one night stand sex...but there is NOTHING in it for me. I can make my own dinner and I can grow my own flowers. But I’m not about to take a chance on catching anything that men who do one night stands might be carrying around with them.

Hell, when I do meet a man and decide to have sex with him, it takes a few months to train him properly. Some never learn or never bother to do anything but what they want to do. All of them SAY that they will “satisfy” me...but not one man has ever done so without a bit of education.

While most men can enjoy sex with a woman the first time and every time after that...most women have different “needs” and you guys know that so I don’t see how you can all say that you know what women like.

Hell, most of us don’t know what we like. Isn't it you men who say that? You say, "We don't know what you women want!" and then you try to tell us that you know what we like when it comes to sex. PULEEZE. Either you understand us or you don't...you can't have it both ways according to your desire du jour.

Ask any woman you happen to see if I’m right or wrong. If you can find a woman who enjoys one night stand sex who DOESN’T have metal hanging out of their noses or tattoos on private areas of their bodies...I’d be impressed. If you seriously want one night stands, just getteth thyself to a bordello and quickly. That way, you can be sure that your money will be well spent and that you will get what you want.

And...the diseases will be kept within a small circle of hookers and the men that frequent them. If I thought for one second that I would get ANYTHING but cooties from a one night stand...I would have done that a long time ago. And...I wouldn’t let them choose me...I’d be out there picking THEM. It doesn’t take much for a women to get laid, I've said it before...all I’d have to do is lower my standards. I could walk into any bar in the country and sit there for about 5 minutes and pick the one that I wanted to sleep with and then we would go and do “it”. I’m not an idiot...I wouldn’t be sitting here all horny and irritated if I thought that a one night stand would do the trick. If that would work for me...I’d never sit here writing this crap...I’d be out there having sex. It’s not so much that I’m “hard to get” or even terribly picky, I just know that there’s nothing in it for me.

I don’t blame you guys for trying, like I said, I’d be out there myself if it would work for me but it doesn’t. So, here I sit, all divorced and available. Yet even though I’ve been free to screw anyone that I wanted to...I still haven’t had sex in so long that I don’t even like to think about it.

So, sorry dudes, no can do. I’ll put this one out there...if there is someone who thinks that they can indeed satisfy me on the first try...let me know. If you do...good for you. I’ll publicly take back everything that I’ve just written. But if you don’t...I have to get something out of it and it would have to be good. A large cash settlement strikes me first but I’m sure that jewelry would do as well. So, if you have a bunch of cash or diamonds lying around, let me know. That would make it worth my time and effort. If not...I’ll just keep doing what I’ve been doing...just keep on waiting for some guy who is willing to take the time to get it right. Oh, I've tried to add a picture of myself to this post but I can't seem to do it. So...I will just post the pic alone and here's the link:

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2005/12/here-i-beposted-by-picasa.html

OK?

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home