.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hello there!

Well, I have officially consumated my divorce at least a few times and I'm not finished yet. I cannot tell you how much fun I'm having but I'll do my best when I get home. I feel like Thelma after she nailed Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise...I've finally been laid properly...and now I know what all the fuss is about. I didn't even realize that I was missing the best part of relationships until the past few days.

Todd and I are havng a wonderful time and of course, it's going by too quickly. I apologize for neglecting you all but please forgive me...this is just too much fun and I've waited far too long for this so I need to make the best of every single moment that we have together. All too soon, I'll be back at my desk, typing away and telling you all about the fun I'm having...well, not ALL about it...but I certainly do have a lot to tell you about.

Right now it's Saturday night and we just finished dinner with his parents. Soon, we'll be back at the things that we are NOT discussing with his mother and father. So...I'm sure that you'll understand if I sign off quickly and go back to Todd, I have to suck his face some more.

I'm having a lovely time...things couldn't be more perfect so I'm going to go back to him now. I hope you guys are having fun as well...I'll be home soon enough and I'll be full of stories to tell you when I am!

Love you all,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home