.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Who says I don't have any supernatural powers?

I have many. Over the years I've become aware of many of the amazing powers that I possess. Unfortunately, I'm not quite Samantha Stevens, but I can:

Make it rain simply by washing my kitchen floor!

Make 5 minutes of commercials begin by fixing a cup of coffee and sitting in my recliner!

Spark my bladder to need to empty by getting under the covers of my bed!

Will a server to bring food to my table by walking to my car!

Summon a police officer out of thin air by driving 2 miles over the speed limit!

Bring the coldest weekend in Florida's history by driving to Tampa!

Make the Cubs blow an 8 run lead by watching the game!

Make my phone ring by sitting on the toilet!

Will my son to spill Kool-Aid in my fridge just by cleaning it out!

Find any object that I've lost by merely accusing another person of stealing it!

Eradicate the ability of a cashier to think simply by entering his or her line!

Make the stylish nature of a pair of shoes go away by just buying a pair of them!

Ensure that I will spill at least one tablespoon of coffee within 5 minutes by putting on a white uniform!

Make my doorbell ring by taking off my clothes and stepping under the shower!

Sink a cue ball with the same stroke of a stick that I've used to sink the eight ball!

Ensure that a horse will lose a race by just putting a measly 2 dollar bet on it!

Make a man sleep with ANOTHER woman simply by dating him 5 times!

These are extremely consistent powers of mine and you can wager any amount of money on my ability's. If you doubt this, knock on my door and see if I don't come to it soaking wet with a towel wrapped around me or just call my phone number and listen closely. The next time it rains, come over to my house and look at the kitchen floor. It will be spic and span clean except for the muddy dog prints all over it. It's incredible! I imagine that some of you have a few powers of your own. If you'd like, you could e-mail them to me at megbkelso@gmail.com and share them with the rest of us.

Right now, I'm going to freshen my coffee and take it into the living room so that I can watch some commercials.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home