.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I had a wonderful surprise tonight...

...there was a knock on my door and I asked, "Who is it?" A sweet little voice answered, "It's your daughter." And it was! My daughter and her boyfriend are here at my house! First I find the cash and now my little girl is here with me. I couldn't be happier.

Annie and her boyfriend had gone to a wedding near Louisville, Kentucky yesterday and since they were halfway here, she talked him into driving the last 6 hours down to Atlanta. They're very tired from the wedding and driving all day so they're in bed now and I'm about ready to go to bed myself but I wanted to let you know about my surprise.

Wasn't that sweet of her? And, it was awfully sweet of her boyfriend to bring her. She knew that I was going to Kasey's today so she hoped that I would be home and I'm so very glad that I was...I would have hated to miss one single moment with her. She'll be here until the day after tomorrow and she'll be able to take me to a few of the places that I need to go. She's a doll and won't be getting angry at me for anything stupid so I can count on her to do that for me.

Well, I have to go to bed so that I can wake up early and play with her...I can't wait!

Have a great day...I know that I will!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home