.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Well...

...it wasn't my fault this time, the stupid computer shut down all by itself. I think it was the Jeopardy site itself because when I play that game online, I usually do get booted. Oh well. I'll wait for Millionaire to call.I got a sweet email from Rick tonight. That was odd. He said that he would call me this weekend so I'll be sure to sit on the phone waiting.

Ain't it a bitch when the only man that treats you nicely is your ex husband who you divorced for infidelity and domestic violence? Life is so strange.

I had planned on taking that test so I drank a huge pot of coffee and now I'm wired for nothing. Damn it.

It's the end of the month and that means that I have to go to my probation meeting soon. I'd go and get it over with Monday (I can go the first or second Monday or Tuesday of the month) but I don't have any money to give the lady. If I wait until the following week, I might be able to give her something out of my alimony check, but then I wouldn't be able to give Bartow a dime. I have to figure out some way to get those both combined so that I don't have to tell two people that I'm broke every month.

I'm so proud of my clean urine that I want her to test me, I could pass THAT test easily. But, they charge you for it so I can't show off my "abilities" in that arena. Oh well, maybe someday.

At least I'll be able to tell her that I've done SOMETHING. I hope to have the community service done by the next time I see her. With any luck at all, I'll be able to tell her that I have a job as well. I have to do 40 hours of community service and the way that lady spoke, they could use me quite a bit so I'm sure that I could finish it within the next week or so.

Hopefully, they'll have me actually do the receptionist job so that if I get it, I'll be trained for it when I start. Wouldn't that be nice? I think so.

OK...I've spent enough time at this stupid computer for one evening so I'm going to go watch a bit of television. Maybe I'll find something boring enough to lull me into a nice deep sleep. A Kevin Costner movie would be good.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home