.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hi there!!!


I am out and having a good time. I thought that I'd check in because I could.

OK....so whatcha doin'? I'm actually making ice cream. It's only vanilla because we don't want to upset the liquid balance. It's a new ice cream maker so it should work. The last time we made it (months ago) it turned out to be less than slushy even. So this one should do well. New ice too.

So, anyway, I have to have the vanilla...but I don't have to like it. I have some candy bars and I could crush one up on the vanilla ice cream. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.

OK...well, that's it for now.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home