.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

OK then...

...another month down. Bartow pretty much a drive thru operation, you run in and give them your cash through a window and leave. Cobb...not so easily. I waited an hour to go in and offer them 25 bucks. They took it. And the other 4 that I had. They took it. But, not for my fine. It was towards a 30 dollar drug test.

So, I pee in the cup and see the thing start to turn green by THC. I began to panic because I've seen false positives and I am so paranoid that I even thought of a set up...briefly, I know better. I sat there on a bench near the holding cell where I was when I went to court last February or March or whatever it was. For a moment, I really thought that I was gonna go back in that holding cell until she said that it meant negative. That was a dreadful moment.

OK...that's it for now...I just wanted to let you know that I didn't go to jail. Now I'm going to sit down and watch the music channel. Not MTV...the channel that just plays music. That's pretty sad, isn't it?

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home