.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My mind is a blank...

...so I thought that I would let you know that. I have nothing paricularly interesting to say and no one in particular to make fun of. I'd like to, I just can't think of anyone right now.

Oh, I was thinking about something last night. I spoke to a doctor abut how they do breast implants and that freaked me out. Did you know that they make a "stab hole" in your armpits first? A STAB HOLE? Yikes. Then, they take a scissor like tool called a spreader, shove it in the stab hole and spread open your musculature. EEEEEK! Why would anyone do that to themselves? It doesn't make you feel better, it doesn't make you any money, unless you're a topless waitress or something like that. But for the ordinary woman....what the hell are they thinking?

And then men...they get a slice in thier scrotum and an inflatable dildo shoved up their manhood. I'm sure there must be some spreader like tool used to make way for that inflatable dildo.

We sure do have some screwed up priorities in this country. Women are having the tops of their second toe chopped off so that it isn't longer than the big toe. Why? Who says that that toe has to be shorter? Have people been complaining about that? And then...vagina-plasty! Why? If you missed your chance when you had the episiotomy, your bad. What do you say to the doc? "Hey Doctor, I'd like for you to tighten up my coochy because men have been telling me how big it is." Seriously, are the men bitching about that?

I saw a couple on some talk show and she was having a new hymen put in so that her hubby could "deflower" her. Yeah, that's a good idea. Nothing's more pleasant than having THAT experience twice. And where the heck are they getting these new hymens? Are virgins donating them like some donate a kidney? And how do they explain the absence of theirs when the time comes?

And the face lifts themselves are pretty icky. Who wants to have thier face sliced off, tightened, and put back on? I don't know where all of this started but it's getting pretty ridiculous now. I could understand having a hair lip repaired, but can't we just all grow old gracefully? If none of us did these things, then saggy boobs would be the norm at some point and we'd all be equal. What if saggy boobs come into style? I guess they'd have the implants removed so that they could have the saggiest boobs around.

Hell, I hate putting on mascara, I'll be damned if I'm gonna let somebody slice my face off. If I had millions of dollars, there are some things that I wouldn't pay for because of general purposes. I wouldn't pay more than 30 bucks for a purse or a bra and I wouldn't pay to have some butcher chop the tops of my toes off. My toes haven't contributed anything good or bad to my life so I'd leave them alone.

Oh well. That's about as much as I can think of to bitch about right now but if I come up with something else, I'll let you know.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home