.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'll be damned...

...turns out there IS a marshmallow tree. Marshmallows don't grow on it, but they used to make them from the sap in them. What do you know.
Anyway, I got an email from a man who read what I wrote about penile implants. He said, "My wife has never been happier." Cool beans.

But, I think that with most women, size of a man's member is pretty low on our list of priorities. I guess it has to do with our anatomy but if you want to undergo a surgical procedure on your penis to impress most women, have it transplanted to your chin. I guarantee they'd be lining up for you and your services.

Last night a guy called me after a year. I'm impressed that he kept my phone number that long. If you were reading this when I was having men do work around my house, he's the guy who fixed my oven. Coincidentally, that sucker is broken again. But, I have a guy who wouldn't appreciate me having him in my house so I'll try to be a good girl, no matter how tough it is. I hate that, I'm divorced and free to roam after 20 years of fidelity to one man and you would think that I'd be out there nailing everything I could.

Oh well. I totally missed that post-divorce stage where I should have taken a few guys in for the evening. With any luck at all, I'll get there sometime.

I have a prescription waiting for me and I feel so crappy that I can't walk to the store to get it. For a minute and a half, I considered driving the mile to the store but I got a panicky feeling just thinking about it, I couldn't drive a mile without something stupid happening. I don't have that kind of luck. Damn.

Oh well again. So, I do feel bad today so I'm going to go back and lie down again. I'll be back later.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home