.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Have you ever had one of those dreams...

...where you wake up angry at someone? I just did. I couldn't fall asleep until well after 4 am and when I did, I dreamt about Rick. He visited me and had a chick with him. She wasn't involved in the dream at all, she was just there. Halfway through the dream I realized that I was naked in front of a man to whom I was no longer married. So, I went to my dresser to find some clothes. As I was looking through the drawer, Rick found a phone number on the dresser and said, "That's the doctor who told me to leave you."

I slammed the drawer on his finger and kicked him out. I woke up as angry at him as I've been over the past two years. I don't know where that came from. I am annoyed at another man but Rick's been relatively decent lately, at least for a man who cheated on his wife when she had cancer and then walked out while she as going through the worst of the illness saying that he didn't want a divorce, just a three year break from the marriage.

Of course, now I'm still mad at him and he hasn't really done anything lately to be mad at. I guess I'm just having one of those days. I have to put my faith in another man right now and to paraphrase that freaky Dr. Phil, "That's not really working for well for me." I'm trying to keep that faith, but it isn't easy and it doesn't seem to matter. Oh well.

I'd like to have a party here at my house just to see humans but I don't know any to invite over. I've got to see if I can get in front of a judge to ask for permission to leave this state and satisfy my probation requirements somewhere that I have a support system. This is getting stupid. Only a felon can transfer probations. So, if I robbed a bank, I could leave. But, if I just boosted a Nestle's Crunch Bar, I'm stuck here. There's not a bit of logic to this bullshit.

OK...I'm going to write on the secret blog now so I'll be back later.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home