.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hi there!!!

I'm home again. I went to the doctor and then I had to go to the drug store. I took a couple of pain pills and they're sort of working but I haven't quite straightened up yet. Of course, I still have a black eye but that doesn't hurt unless I look in the mirror.

Guess what? Last week when I went to the probation office, I had to take the drug test again. I told them about the drugs that I was taking and the PO asked if they were current. Of course they are, I have to go monthly to get them refilled.

Then I started thinking about the implications of her question. She said that I couldn't take any drugs that had expired orders. I didn't even know that was a possibility. I don't know for how long an order is "good" or valid, and I guess that I should ask. But I have drugs sitting in my medicine cabinet that I never took. I know that I have some Tylenol with Codeine from at least two years ago. So, apparently if I got a migraine and took one of them, I'd be in violation of the probation. Even though I have a prescription for them and my name is on the bottle, I can't take them. I don't know what the time limit is, but I'm sure that two years is over it. Being a nurse I know that usually an order for a controlled substance is good for 6 months and non-controls are good for a year. I would guess that it works that way in the probation office as well but I'm not at all sure.

Another thing, when they increased the does of my Elavil, I put the new ones in with the old ones. I knew that the old ones were small yellow pills and the new ones were larger orange pills. They said that was against the law and that they could come back and arrest me for that alone anytime within the next two years. They said that all prescription pills have to be in the bottle that they came in with the pharmacy label on it. So, according to that logic, my pill daily dispenser is illegal. I bought it in a drug store, I wouldn't have thought that drug stores would aid and abet criminals. If I were to get arrested for my pill dispenser, I would have to sue the manufacturer and the store that sold it to me.

Well, I wouldn't have to, but I would. Unless of course there's a disclaimer on it saying that it's use is illegal which I sort of doubt. Anyway, I thought that was odd.

That reminds me, I still have to press charges against the doctor in the jail. I suppose that I have two years as well. I won't be waiting that long but I did want to wait for a while to make sure that I wasn't doing it in a fit of emotion. But, I've thought about it for a long time now and that SOB deserves to be held liable for the way in which he treats human beings. Unless a person has been declared mentally incompetent by a judge, they have the right to refuse treatment, even in a jail. I knew that before and then while I was in jail, I checked in the jail law library and the law applies to him too.

If a person says to you, "If you don't eat, I'll put an IV in your arm!", they're guilty of assault. If they go ahead and DO it, they're guilty of battery. I told that jack ass over and over again to stop sticking me in attempts to get blood when I was dehydrated and he refused to stop. He had just about every "nurse" in the place try at least once and then he tried it a few times himself. Since the cancer, I am so vein depleted that on a good day, I'm a tough stick. Dehydrated, it's almost impossible to hit a vein in my arm. Then, the fool threatened to start one in my neck and he walked back and forth in front of the room I was in, pointing at his neck to taunt me and my fear of needles. I don't know what medical school he went to but I would wager it was on some island nation south of Cuba.

I never promised to keep his name off of this blog. It's Dr. Henderson and I cringe when I use that Dr. in front of his name. I've worked with doctors since the 70's and I've seen a few who treated nurses poorly, but never one that was as twisted as this fuck. To call him Dr. is an affront to doctors everywhere.

My secret blog isn't a secret anymore. I gave it to 4 people and one of them gave it away. I was receiving hits from as far away as Belgium. People who WANT their blogs to receive hits would have a hard time getting as many as that one did. Apparently, I didn't charge enough for the link to keep it private. I sent it to people who had already sent money to me and then to anyone who sent me 5 bucks. (I received two of them back because the email addresses were no longer valid.)

Well, apparently, 5 bucks isn't enough for someone to keep the thing private. So, I had to begin again.

OMG! A guy who is supposed to be a friend (nothing more) just called me and asked if he could come over to my house. I asked why and he said, "To sit on your porch swing and see where we go from there." That doesn't sound the least bit friendly now, does it?

OK, Microsfit is offering me "critical updates" and since yetserday's fiasco on this computer, I've decided to start taking the updates so that I can avoid any viri. That means that I have to stop this here and view them so I'm going to do that. I'll be back after I download all the things that I need to. While I'm at it, I'm going to update my virus software as well.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home