.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Will people never learn?

Nope. Liars lie and cheaters cheat. Rick called me to assure me that "Tish" was just a good friend and that there was "nothing romantic" going on between them. Between knowing that she's a nut and he's still a liar, I don't feel so unlucky now. My problems are temporary, that bullshit never changes.

The chick was in his house early enough to get my phone number off of his caller ID and she was annoyed when I said that I had already spoken to Rick yet he expects me to buy that story or to even care. Oh well.

To paraphrase an old polka, you can have him, I don't want him, he's to dishonest for me.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Different female, same bullshit.

Life is so much easier when you're not a liar. Why did he bother? What could I have said about anything? I divorced him, a long time ago, another life ago...and he still wants me to think that he's up in Montana doing nothing. There hasn't been a day over the past 5 years that I didn't know he had some nasty skank who would sleep with him. You sort of get used to that stuff.

I never asked him who she was, I truly don't care. I just wanted to know if the leaf blower in the shed worked, where the start up discs for the computer was and why the food in the freezer defrosted. He didn't have to go out of his way to explain who the whacko who kept calling me was.

Oh well. I have to go to the doctor today. I've gotten one lab result back with normal calcium levels and I'm hoping that I get another one today. I won't find out today, but they'll draw it today. The doctor said that if the levels stay normal, I'll be officially cured and the pain will begin to subside as the calcium is reabsorbed into my bones. That's cool.

Now, if I can only cure my brain. I just made myself a nice piping hot pot of hot water. I forgot to put the coffee in the stupid coffee pot. It's not a hot water pot, you'd think I'd remember to put coffee in the coffee pot. Damn, it just occurred to me that I could have made a cup of tea with that hot water. I poured it all over the metal thing that sits on the bottom of my oven. It was covered with the exploding meat loaf and the hot water got a bunch of the other crud off of it. I could have saved some of it for tea. OK, so don't expect anything brilliant out of me just yet, I'm still half asleep.

I woke up early because I fell alseep early. If I started right now and worked really hard, I could have the entire house cleaned by 8 am.

That'd be stupid.

It might seem smarter after some coffee. So, now that I actually have some, I'm going to go drink it. Have a good morning!

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home