.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Oh my God!!!!

I just got home from going out with my father and my son. A woman out with her father AND her son. We had a pretty nice time. We even stopped on the way home so my father could have a drink. There isn't any booze in my house and my father wanted a drink. So, I sat there sipping iced tea while my father and my son had a couple of drinks.

My son likes to play pool and a long time ago, I used to play pool really, really well. My son plays often and I used to be good so right now, we're a pretty good match. (I still kicked his ass...hell, it's my blog...I never lost a game:) )We pretty much entertained my father with our abilities. We played so well that the people in the area next to us were watching us.

At one point, an old man with a big-ass belly came up and started a conversation with us. He seemed like a nice old man and I was as friendly as I usually am. Rick used to say that people thought that I was flirting with them when in my mind, I was just chatting with them. (Chicks used to get mad at me because guys would talk to me. They just talked to me because I was talking to them. They'll talk to any women who talks to them, no matter who they're with. I didn't care if they were with someone...I just spoke to people and some of them were guys. I would find out later that I was annoying some woman. If she didn't assert herself, I wouldn't know she existed. So sorry ladies.) All I ever did was talk to them.

Apparently, this guy thought that I was flirting with him. I didn't know it at the time...I never do. But this guy just chatted away and away and then he challenged the table. I had just won so it happened to be my table. He racked the balls, I broke and we played a game. I won...actually, he sunk the 8 ball before he made his other balls, but I was doing well. Really, I was.

So, we all had a nice time. I was having fun and we were playing pool. Then, it came time to leave. My son wanted to go home to go to bed and he was driving...so we got ready to leave. Then, the bald guy offered to let my father and son leave and said that he would drive me home. In front of my father and my son. I was stunned.

This guy not only offered to drive me home...he said, in front of my father and my son...that he would "Drop me off"...and get this..."In the morning."

And he wasn't kidding.

Does that work for men? I had to know. So, I asked my son and my father. My father said he wouldn't do it because he didn't think that it would work with women worth doing in the first place.

He would have to say that. He's like a thousand years old.

My son said that he has a friend who definitely would do that crap. The friend tells women that he has a hot tub and a pool table at his house. He does have those things...I've been to his house. But, he keeps telling women that he has those things the minute that he meets them.

So...my original question remains...does that crap work for men?

I happen to know that there are a lot of men out there. I would think that one of you, somewhere, tries that stuff. I'd love to know why. If there's a man out there with the balls to tell me why he does that crap, I'd love to hear from him. And...he'd have to tell me why. I need to know.

I'm going to bed now. But...I would like to know. I really, really would.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home