.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Talk about pathetic...

...I've been having sex dreams lately. That, in itself, is no big surprise, I've been without for months now. But, the pathetic part of it is that in the sex dreams, the sex was masturbation. I'm not sure what that means, but it can't be good. And, the worst part is, like my sex dreams where I have a partner, I woke up before the climax. Now, that's just plain sad.

There was a man in the dreams, but he wasn't participating at all. I didn't even notice him until he got out of the bed. Of course, with some men I've been with, that's par for the course but jeez, it was a dream, couldn't he have done something? Hell, even a little blowing in my ear would have helped.

Well, I have to go run some errands so I'm outta here. I'll be back later on. Have a good afternoon!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home