.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, May 22, 2006

I came upon a bit of a dilemma...

...today. Another guy asked me out and at first I said no. Then, I thought about things for a while and about how long I was married and whether or not I'll ever have that many chances to really date anymore. So, I decided to say yes. Biff and I aren't "going steady" or anything like that so I guess it's OK. Ya think?

I think I'm going to do just that. I do like Biff, a lot. But, I also like to have fun and I haven't had too much lately so I think that I'm going to do a bit more trying to have fun and a little less sitting at home.

I called the phone company to find out how much it would cost to get my computer access from them. They gave me a price and then I called the phone company to switch and before I was done, I had gotten my phone bill cut in half, my cable bill lowered and more channels than I had in the first place. I wish I could threaten to leave the electric company and get that bill cut in half.

When I called the phone company, I found out that I had 42 dollars worth of stupid charges that somehow got on my bill from that stupid computer survey that I filled out weeks ago. So, I got those free books that were sent to Kelso child and a bunch of charges on my phone bill that I don't have a clue about. On top of that, I keep getting phone calls from every telemarketer in the country and a few that are out of this country. That is so irritating. I don't know how they can charge stuff to my phone, no one could even pay my bill by phone without my secret code. I can't understand how they can arbitrarily bill my phone for crap.

So, all of those stupid points that I'm accruing to get a fricking coupon for Burger King are secretly trying to extract money out of me anyway they can. Never, ever sign up for anything online. From now on, I'm giving out a fake phone number every time that I fill out anything. As long as you can bill things to a phone number, I'm keeping that stupid number away from the computer.

Tomorrow night I'm going out to dinner and I get to pick the restaurant. I will probably decide what to wear and then figure out what I'm dressed for. I'd like to go to the revolving restaurant at the top of the Hyatt but I'd have to dress up a lot for that. If I'm in the mood to primp for two hours tomorrow, I'll do that otherwise I'll just pick a nice steak house. I love a nice steak.

Once when I was in my mid 20's, I had a different date every night for 6 nights in a row. Unfortunately, Rick was the only one that I was sleeping with at the time but I did have fun anyway. I doubt that I could pull something like that off now but I would like to see if I could come close. I probably wouldn't be able to take pictures of the guys that I'm going out with now and post them up here (like I did last spring) because I'm limiting myself to a better class of men and they would probably be a bit too smart for that. I'm going to come up with an entirely new set of rules for dating now than I had when I was in my 20's because those rules got me married to Rick. I'll probably concentrate less on height and a bit more on brains. It could work, you never know.

Well, I'm going to sleep on my couch again. Although I don't like living alone a whole lot, I don't mind if I can have some fun too. So, I should start to have a lot of fun.

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home