.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hey!

I got through probation just fine. A cop walked through the small lobby that we wait in and apparently smelled alcohol so we all got breathe tested. It tooks me a few blows to get it right, I'm not very experienced in that, believe it or not. We were all fine as it turned out that the smell came from a chick who was putting hand sanitizing stuff on her hands. It smelled like alcohol. Oh well, at least no one went to jail over that.

A bunch of people did go to jail today, they seemed to keep more than they let go at one point. I don't know what was happening, but I assume they were all failing drug tests. They seemed to give one to everyone today. I came through it all unscathed.

A friend sent me my template so that I can try to put the comments back the way they're supposed to be but I haven't had a chance to put them up yet and now I'm just plum tuckered and I have GOT to get me some shut eye. So, if ya'll don't mind...I'll be mozying off to the set down only I'm gonna lay down on it.

Ya'll come back now...ya hear?

Meg

4 Comments:

Blogger Anne Arky said...

You go, honey! Glad you got your comments back!

Anne

June 14, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

You and me too!

Hey girlfriend,

Long time no see! I still owe you dinner at the diner!

Meggers

June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meg(gers),
did you try the latest template?

I'm sure it will work.

Ian

June 14, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yes I did but the way the email all moves to the left side when you poste it into the email made the blog totally on the left side with nothing left on the right side. It was all there, just completely over to the left. We'll get it right sooner or later.

Meggers

June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home